Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^on the grizzs.

Mike is playing well right now, but who knows when granger is back.
gordon's production might slip with RIP back, but he'll most likely get traded. BG has an higher upside though.

and no to that trade. JJ+Roy are beasts, but tinsley isnt doing much with conley starting to heat up.

nah remi, tht's not enough for my boy Mamba. Roy is under performing; JJ is solid, but Kobe is looking unstoppable right now and has been getting the asstslately too.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

nah remi, tht's not enough for my boy Mamba. Roy is under performing; JJ is solid, but Kobe is looking unstoppable right now and has been getting the assts lately too.
Roy was under performing when Oden was playing, but now he has to shoulder more of the scoring load. He's definitely been playing better nowthat Oden's out.

I got Rjefferson on my squad right now, but im thinkin bout droppin him for Anthony Morrow. Good idea? Bad? What yall think?

i'd be wary of AM. He's been off since he missed those 2 games cuz of a funeral. Yeah thts true about Roy without Oden I forgot about tht.

Al Harrington has been awful the past 4 games.
smh.gif
Clown. D'Antoni starting Jared Jeffries ahead of Al is
sick.gif

i ended up not pulling the trigger on Ben Gordon since he's still day to day instead i got Marion to gain a day. i got a couple of players i wanna droplike Brand and Marion some people i've been looking at are Lou Williams, Ben Gordon, Tyrus Thomas, and Okur are any of them worth picking up for Brand orMarion. i got murdered in 3's and assist and barely lost in FT% and turnover i need some consistency

Edit- after an hour and a half of negotiation after the initial trade offer...
we finally agreed on a deal
he gets jennings and chris bosh
i get lebron and danillo gallinri(sp)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

initial offer
My Brandon Jennings, Carl Landry and Marc Gasol

for

His Lebron James, Monte Ellis and JR Smith?

Current team (10 player league)

Brandon Jenninngs
Carl Landry
Marc Gasol

Dirk Nowitzki
Chris Bosh
Jameer Nelson
Rajon Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Jason Terry
Josh Howard
Marc Gasol
Brendan Haywood
Carl Landry
Erick Dampier

Yeah it is being stated Nelson will play tonight as back-up even though he was projected to play on Wednesday.

Question for any league commissioners...is it possible for a league commish to change his roster after games have been played. I'm in an ESPN league andnoticed that the commish always switches good performing players with bad ones after the games have been played. His excuse is that it's a lag with ESPN.Is this possible?

^I don't play ESPN, I play Yahoo but I'm guessing you guys set your rosters weekly not daily?

With that said, as a commish you can edit rosters per commish tools (yahoo).

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
@ dunleavy shooting 2-17 and ersan shooting % gonna kill me

^we set our rosters daily and whenever one of his guys has a bad game...he switches for someone on his bench with better stats..smh

Whose a good pick-up right now?
Hibbert or Casspi? I am actually short in PGs and weak in assist since I dropped Calderon so would TJ Ford be a better option?
One thing though, he goes against Boston tomorrow.

At the moment, I'd get Conley because even though he is inconsistent, I feel like he will contribute more with the Grizz doing so well lately.
While LWilliams returning earlier than expected might backfire plus add Iversons being in the line-up after the holidays, his production might not be the samebefore he got hurt.

Just my .02 cents and little analysis of the situation.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Yeah, I'd go w/ Ford...

Better pick up:
Louis Williams or Mike Conely ?

I had Lou before the injury and he was putting up great numbers. I picked up Iverson and I actually picked up Lou yesterday. I think Lou is the safer choice,long term. With Iverson, he won't be putting up the same #'s as before, but I would bet they will be as good, if not better than Conleys as the seasongoes on. I just don't trust Conley, too inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom