Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

"Lou Williams had the wires taken off his jaw today and Jordan said Williams might practice tomorrow."

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Am i crazy?

I get rid of Okafor, JRich & Deron Williams (I'm punting assists) for Granger, Beasly, & Westbrook.

Simple answer... yes.

indifferent.gif
@ putting Rip in and benching Stuckey. Yahoo never updates their%%%+.

I dropped Rip though and picked up Redd.

I'm glad I picked Ersan back up, today was the first day I've ever seen him play (vs lakers) - if anyone has seen him play does he remind you guys ofBargnani?

what do you guys think about this trade:
i give up:
Lebron
Hibbert
westbrook
rose

for:
Brook lopez
antawn jamison
stuckey
tyreke evans

the thing im most worried about is when kevin martin comes back and he might take minutes/possessions from evans. same with stuckey when gordon,rip and princeare all healthy

^^ I think I'd stay at home with your guys. Brook is a nice p/u up your players have more upside than the other team excluding hibbert and your giving bronaway. I'm thinking about dropping morrow, but who should I pick up: Ersan, Marion, jr smith, or c lee? my teams weaknesses are fg%, steals, and assts.
smh.gif
@ Dwight getting 8 blks. I was wondering why I was getting lit up in blksthis wk against the worst team in my league. I'm losing 3-5 right now too.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

^^ I think I'd stay at home with your guys. Brook is a nice p/u up your players have more upside than the other team excluding hibbert and your giving bron away. I'm thinking about dropping morrow, but who should I pick up: Ersan, Marion, jr smith, or c lee? my teams weaknesses are fg%, steals, and assts.
smh.gif
@ Dwight getting 8 blks. I was wondering why I was getting lit up in blks this wk against the worst team in my league. I'm losing 3-5 right now too.
If you're looking to improve one of those three categories, Courtney Lee would impact your steals category more than any other player wouldhelp in any of those other categories.

with Speights coming back should i just grab Griffin after this week is over. everyone is being snatched k-mart, nelson, t-mac, etc

Any new word on Jose Calderon? I'm asking because this news affects Jarret Jack's fantasy value
laugh.gif
. Rotoworld is saying the same thing it said aboutCalderon a few days ago. Any new reports out there?

^^ I think I'd stay at home with your guys. Brook is a nice p/u up your players have more upside than the other team excluding hibbert and your giving bron away. I'm thinking about dropping morrow, but who should I pick up: Ersan, Marion, jr smith, or c lee? my teams weaknesses are fg%, steals, and assts.
smh.gif
@ Dwight getting 8 blks. I was wondering why I was getting lit up in blks this wk against the worst team in my league. I'm losing 3-5 right now too.

the thing is that NO ONE on my team gets me 20+ points a night except lebron, once in a while rose does and i also have gerald wallace but thats about it. imalways down by 50 in points and fg, ft and TO's are also pretty bad(lebron/westbrook/rose add up to almost 20 turnovers a night
sick.gif
)

^^ how many teams/ players on the roster are in your league? I'd sell Bron higher than wut ure getting for him. I deal with the same prob. the only playeron my team thts avging 20+ a game is CP3 but I've still won pts for 50% of time so far. I suggest making some moves on the wire too to help your team out.

I got destroyed in blocks this week and I usually dominate that department. I guess it helps that my opponent this week has Pau, JSmith, Camby and DHoward.
His team had 25 blocks last night, how the heck do you compete with that? Surprisingly enough, we are neck to neck in OReb and DReb.
It'll be another close week but he has about 4 players playing tonight while I have one.

i haz a couple manager openings in a 20 team keeper/legacy league on yahoo

anyone who wants in i just ask that you keep active and maintain your team
you will be taking over already drafted teams (they're pretty well rostered, honestly)
[table][tr][td]Roster Positions:[/td] [td]G, G, F, F, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Players Stat Categories:[/td] [td]Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers
(TO), Technical Fouls (TECH)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

kthxbai

^^ how many teams/ players on the roster are in your league? I'd sell Bron higher than wut ure getting for him. I deal with the same prob. the only player on my team thts avging 20+ a game is CP3 but I've still won pts for 50% of time so far. I suggest making some moves on the wire too to help your team out.
its a 12 team league with 13 players on each roster. my roster is:
derrick rose
wilson chandler
jarrett jack
lebron james
gerald wallace
jason thompson
nene
brad miller
chauncey billups
roy hibbert
russell westbrook
ben wallace
marreese speights

i think if the trade goes through, all 4 players that i receive will help me tremendously in multiple categories even though i lose lebron

i wouldnt pull that trigger. im not sold on stuckey, tawns been playing great but hes always finds an way to injure himself, reke's production might take adip with Martin coming back.

rose isnt playing well, but he'll pick it up, and same with westbrook.

if anything, Jack (depending how long jose is out for), miller, hibbert, chandler, and BW should go first before any of your other core players.

Originally Posted by offbad

you will be taking over already drafted teams (they're pretty well rostered, honestly)

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Players Stat Categories:[/td] [td]Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers
[/td] [/tr][/table]

kthxbai
i'll take a team

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

[/td] [/tr][/table]

kthxbai
i'll take a team

good man. anyone interested send me a PM or post back on here!

[/td] [/tr][/table]

kthxbai
i'll take a team

what do you mean by keeper/legacy? i'll take a team too, going to be a long winter break with nothing to do

Originally Posted by diew its james

[/td] [/tr][/table]

kthxbai
i'll take a team
what do you mean by keeper/legacy? i'll take a team too, going to be a long winter break with nothing to do

you get to keep any 5 players from your roster onto next season. so yunno this is where drafting rookies and age come into play.
i'm looking for people who are gonna be active and keep up in the league for years to come.

shoot me a PM if you're interested.

yeah grab BG but we wary tht this fool is still battling an injury and may take a dip in stats with my boy Rip being back. Some owner just offering me Terryand Monta for my KG and Gay. declined it tho.

Back
Top Bottom