Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'll most likely jump on this one and probably get it since I am #2 on the waiver but I am dropping J-Will to get Iverson (someone just dropped him beforetonights game).
I just want confimration that it is a good idea.

I'm already pissed since I was going to drop Calderon for Jack and then get drop JWill for Iverson but someone picked up Jack earlier.
Someone beat me to Ginobili too (someone lower on the waiver got him) and he has been playing like his old self.

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

Lou Williams could be back on 12/26.
eek.gif

I just dropped dude for Damp. He's available again. Should I grab him back? I don't really have other optional drops IMO.

My lower end players are Felton, Hedo, and Perkins...all sort of going off right now.
laugh.gif

AND DO NOT PICK UP DAHNTAY JONES. His shoulder is bum right now and Dunleavy is starting...and killing. He's not about to sit Dunleavy.

tmac making his season debut tonight, I'd grab him in your league right now and hold onto him to see what happens

just scooped him up and dropped martell webster.

he's most likely getting the start cause ariza got suspended - i hope he's healthy.

i just hopped on the bandwagon and was able to pick him up in 2 out of 3 leagues. Had to drop Morrow and Hughes for him.

smh only played 7 mins, i wonder how adelman plays this out.

him and mcgrady aren't on the best of terms.

should I drop ben wallace for ronnie brewer? My bigs are D12, D. West, Dampier, and Bargnani

I like ben wallace cause he can grab boards like no other on any given night and has won me a couple of match ups in the rebound category, but dude does notscore, shoot well enough from the field or free throw line. I need some more steals, and points and brewer has shown some strides in picking his up his game inthe last couple games.

edit: I just got offered a huge trade, I dunno what to do cause I have no one to drop

Jason Terry
Jeff Green
Al Thornton

for

VC
Big Ben

I like that trade JT and Green are enough for VC. Unless you're in a deep league, then you can get rid of Ben.

yeah I can get rid of big ben, don't really need him right now.

But who should I drop than since I'm getting 3 guys in return

C. Lee
Al Thornton
Conley

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

i'd drop thornton but aren't u getting him in the trade. dnt drop conley he's warmed up now.

yeah I'm getting al thornton, but I don't really want him either so i'll probably drop him. I have plenty of Sg's and SF's already withTHAD, Dunleavy, C. Lee, and adding the Jet and Jeff Green will make my team look even better.

I will lose VC's all star production, but all of his numbers are down from last season, and the Jet and Jeff Green should make up for his lost.

Im not so sure about that trade...
JET turned it on for a while, but hes so inconsistent. same with green.
at least VC is consistent.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Im not so sure about that trade...
JET turned it on for a while, but hes so inconsistent. same with green.
at least VC is consistent.

Yeah I know, that's the one thing I like about VC, he will get his numbers no matter what. But overall, my team looks so much better. Heres what my teamwill look like when I add the Jet and Jeff Green
My Team:

PGs: Mike Conley, Calderon, and Dre Miller
SGs: The Jet, Dunleavy, Courtney Lee
SFs: Thaddeus Young
PFs: Jeff Green, CV, and David West,
Cs: Bargnani, Dampier, and D12

His Team with the addition of VC and Big Ben
PGs: JKidd, Beno
SGs: Mike Redd, VC, and TMac
SFs: Wilson Chandler, Al Thornton, and Josh Howard
PFs: Shard, Amare, and Kmart
Cs: Big Ben, and Marc Gasol

Conleys starting to heat things up, but eh. Jose has been an HUGGEEE disappointment for me this season. such a shame that i drafted him in the 3rd round
smh.gif
smh.gif

IMO, your team looks better with VC.
i would try trading Jose, Conley, CV, or West before VC, in that order. but thats just me. your bigs are lookin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nh.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Conleys starting to heat things up, but eh. Jose has been an HUGGEEE disappointment for me this season. such a shame that i drafted him in the 3rd round
smh.gif
smh.gif

IMO, your team looks better with VC.
i would try trading Jose, Conley, CV, or West before VC, in that order. but thats just me. your bigs are lookin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nh.

I know what you mean about calderon, complete garbage right now, but
laugh.gif
at the bigs comment nh.

I was trying to shop D. West and Calderon around, but no one was biting on it, so I decided I'll just stay patient with them for now, cause I'mcurrently in 7th place. All I want to do is creep into the playoffs and hopefully my team will make some noise.

AI as in Iverson or Igoudala?

I dropped Iverson and dropped JWill, hopefully he can pull himself together and start putting work on the stat sheet.
I don't think he could be any worst than JWill though.

Back
Top Bottom