OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

I think this game solidified the top 3 of the table as sad as it sounds. Bring in an effin striker Arsene!

Chelsea and Pool ahead for the Gunners...Not a good look.

Arsenal fans,WHERE YOU AT?
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

And does anyone else feel Rooney is making a early bid for Fifa WPOY ? Or do you think the World Cup will have bigger influence on that decision?
i've always believed that the winning team in the Champions' League Final will have the biggest influence on that decision...
Ronaldinho bagged it not too long ago with Barca,Ronaldo with United,Messi...
if United go on to win the CL title this season,then i'd say yes...Rooney might just win the World POY,or at least the European POY...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Arsenal fans,WHERE YOU AT?
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

And does anyone else feel Rooney is making a early bid for Fifa WPOY ? Or do you think the World Cup will have bigger influence on that decision?
i've always believed that the winning team in the Champions' League Final will have the biggest influence on that decision...
Ronaldinho bagged it not too long ago with Barca,Ronaldo with United,Messi...
if United go on to win the CL title this season,then i'd say yes...Rooney might just win the World POY,or at least the European POY...
Arsenal is out of it.  Having to fight off too many injuries.  I will be surprised if they take more than 4 pts total after the Villa,UTd, Chelsea and 'pool games.  As far as WPOY I think in WC years the WC has the biggest influence.  Look at Cannavaro in '06.  Yall think he would of won that without that lights out WC?  I mean yeah Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Messi won because of club but that was not in WC years.  In WC years that is what counts the most.

I just saw the highlights...

Nani made a nice run but Almunia is a piece of %!#+ who !@#%+# sucks and should kill himself.

At the beginning of the season I thought Arsenal would win some matches against top teams but then lose to crappy teams...it seems like they're doing the opposite this year.

Man Utd > Arsenal.

Spend some !@#%+# money Wenger you pedophile.

Sorry Keepie Uppie, but I disagree with you here. WPOY in WC years usually go to the best player on the WC winning team:
-2006 Cannavaro
-2002 Fat Ronaldo
-1998 Zidane
-1994 Romario

The winner of 2010 WPOY will certainly come from the team that wins the 2010 WC.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I just saw the highlights...

Nani made a nice run but Almunia is a piece of %!#+ who !@#%+# sucks and should kill himself.

At the beginning of the season I thought Arsenal would win some matches against top teams but then lose to crappy teams...it seems like they're doing the opposite this year.

Man Utd > Arsenal.

Spend some !@#%+# money Wenger you pedophile.

Sorry Keepie Uppie, but I disagree with you here. WPOY in WC years usually go to the best player on the WC winning team:
-2006 Cannavaro
-2002 Fat Ronaldo
-1998 Zidane
-1994 Romario

The winner of 2010 WPOY will certainly come from the team that wins the 2010 WC.
yeah,you're definitely right...
anyway,where were you?normally,you don't miss watching all the big EPL games...

*BREAKING NEWS*

Arsene Wenger announces his first summer signing!

Robin_van_Persie_708254a.jpg

We need a striker and he delivered!

But seriously, I know injuries are a part of the game, but I'm going to come out and say it, in the current system van Persie is more important to the team than Fab.  Yesterday would have been different if we had a real striker, not to mention a Goalie.  Score should have been 1-0 United, Vermaelen's goal was admittedly luck, but Almunia just looked like trash on Nani's and Park's.  Nothing was going to be done about Rooney's goal.  I don't think there is any doubt who the best player in the league is. The rest of the team is straight garbage, but Rooney is on another level.

Another year, another trophyless season. At least we are entrenched in 3rd, guess we could be Liverpool.

I fully expect Arsene to make one real summer signing. Too bad he couldn't get off his high horse and do it in the Winter.

Edin_Dzeko.jpg

He will do.

6_316_FULL_akinfeev-b.jpg

or him.

in case anyone's interested...
Robbie Keane moves to Celtic on loan till the rest of the SPL season...
Eidur Gudjohnsen moves to Spurs also on loan...

2pt gap now,equal number of games played...
pimp.gif

Chelsea blew their chance to go 4pts clear when they drew 1-1 at Hull this morning...
eek.gif

yea Chelsea blew a great chance. Set piece continue to still kill us, we have to improve on it. I still think we will win the league

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

soooo.......

would you guys trust john terry as England's captain after he did wayne bridge dirty?
smh.gif
it would be too drastic to strip Terry of his captaincy now...i think the FA will just have a little chat with him behind closed doors...
i'm pretty sure they still trust him on the pitch...

What Terry did i guess was %#@!#$ but he should still be captain. It seems like Terry wasnt the first Chelsea player to sleep with her. Also, players such as Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard have reportedly expressed privately they would be uncomfortable assuming the captaincy if Capello decides to sack Terry

Originally Posted by BlackMomo

John Terry has just been dropped as Englands captain
i wasn't expecting that at all...like i mentioned in my earlier post,i thought the FA would still give him their trust...

what if this move backfires for England?cos i'm pretty sure the likes of Lampard and Cole will still stand by their club captain...
it's gonna create cliques in the dressing room...

Rooneh! 
829d0d22e161fa5f5e5f1d9d7af4877b-getty-89131557mr011_manchester_un.jpg

Also nice seeing Nani playing well and showing more maturity than he has in the past...

EDIT ~ Another odd OG caused by Nani!

EDIT 2 ~ 2 OG's and 1 deflected goal by Pompey... how unlucky.  5-0

wow i didn't know this thread existed!

does anyone have a good website for streaming soccer? or more specifically does anyone have a link to a stream for the aston villa - tottenham match?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I cant believe I'm saying this crap but...

Wayne Rooney is the best striker in the world hands down right now.

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Tomorrow will be one of the two times each season when Man Utd. fans support Arsenal. Best case scenario IMO is a draw for the Gunners...the current state of this club makes me sick. This season is pretty much over for Arsenal...3rd in the EPL and out in the UCL QFs.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I cant believe I'm saying this crap but...

Wayne Rooney is the best striker in the world hands down right now.

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Tomorrow will be one of the two times each season when Man Utd. fans support Arsenal. Best case scenario IMO is a draw for the Gunners...the current state of this club makes me sick. This season is pretty much over for Arsenal...3rd in the EPL and out in the UCL QFs.
Have faith in your club. Arsenal is still in the title race.

Edit: GAME OVER. ARSENAL IS DONE. SORRY

Back
Top Bottom