OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Robinho? He'll celebrate first when things are going well but he'll be the first to jump ship when adversity comes around. For the record, he forced his way out of Santos too.

Farewell to one of my favorite players, Ruud van Nistelrooy. Class personified during his stint in Madrid. I'll never forget his volley vs. Valencia at the Bernabeu.

Good news to Chelsea fans.

Drogba and Kalou will be back with Chelsea 1-week earlier than expected after the Ivory Coast choked today in a 3-2 quarter-final loss to Algeria.

Kolo Toure is an absolute bum. Wenger robbed Man City of 15 million pounds.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Farewell to one of my favorite players, Ruud van Nistelrooy. Class personified during his stint in Madrid. I'll never forget his volley vs. Valencia at the Bernabeu.
RVN is by far the deadliest striker in that 18-yard box...his goalscoring record with Man Utd was
eek.gif

pimp.gif

he's 33 now,so i really hope he can finish off his career with some success in the Bundesliga...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by xblaze23

RVN is by far the deadliest striker in that 18-yard box...his goalscoring record with Man Utd was
eek.gif

pimp.gif

he's 33 now,so i really hope he can finish off his career with some success in the Bundesliga...
RVN was a beast. He's one of the those guys that you dont appreciate until you see other strikers out there who waste chance after chance.

He's the type of guy who'd be invisible for 89 minutes and then bury a goal on his only chance of the match. He was great at PKs too...I remember some keeper in the UCL pointing to the bottom right corner challenging RVN to shoot there and he ended up scoring
pimp.gif

I'm still salty about Van Bastien benching RVN against Portugal in the 2006 WC. I hate when coaches let personal grudges get in the way of the best interests of the team. RVN likely would've buried one of the many chances than Kuyt missed in that match.

landon donovan first premier league goal
pimp.gif
thats my dude
man...whats with my fellow brazilians not showing well lately...
except for my guy ronaldo

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

landon donovan first premier league goal
pimp.gif
thats my dude
man...whats with my fellow brazilians not showing well lately...
except for my guy ronaldo

Ronaldinho looks like hes on his way back also.
pimp.gif

my dude Timmy with a clean sheet and Landon
pimp.gif

Arsenal choked drew 0-0 against Villa...
Vermaelen may have suffered a broken leg in that match...there goes your top goalscorer...
laugh.gif

Eduardo could also be out against United this weekend...hamstring injury...
Gunners better pray that Sol Campbell can still keep up with the pace of the Premiership...he was crap in that match against Stoke...

and someone should remind Tevez that United is still the club to be at Manchester...
devil.gif

Mickey Mouse Cup or not,we're in the final...

Nani just did Arsenal dastardly
sick.gif

how they gonna call that an own goal

brilliant pass by Nani was inch perfect for Rooney's 100th
pimp.gif

Rooneh, Rooneh, Rooneh!!!
Lol... I was afraid Nani was going to shoot!

Yeah, i can't believe they ruled it an OG... but I guess if Almunia hadn't touched it, it wouldn't have gone in... wasn't on target.

even at 2-0,United can't afford to be complacent...Arsenal's pace going forward is filthy...
Brown and even Rafael is struggling to cope with Arshavin...
embarassed.gif

Man! That Nani goal or Arsenal own goal, whatever you want to call it, was SICK!!!

pimp.gif
, great game played by United. Scholes, Carrick, and Fletcher all in the midfield really controlled the game. And
eek.gif
, Nani, 3 straight starts can do a world for your confidence, and he's showing that big time. He has been pure class the last 3 matches, and well deserves that starting role, hopefully he can keep it up for awhile and get out of that Ronaldo shadow.

And does anyone else feel Rooney is making a early bid for Fifa WPOY ? Or do you think the World Cup will have bigger influence on that decision?

Well that result is a disappointment. Hope Arsenal can bounce back against Chelsea. We need it, badly.

Back
Top Bottom