..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

It's starting to get ugly for the Cardinals, we could quite possibly be 10 back a week from today
smh.gif

I ain't gonna lie Stringer, I was chucklin when I saw AJ get slapped. Hell with that dude.
laugh.gif

But Olivo looked like a damn girl straight stutterin out there lookin at the pitcher.
smh.gif

Glad we won, but Z shoulda got the W. Pen gotta be better then that. But at least we won the series. Nice work by Reed. Now lets get some Stros, they wouldlove nothing more then being a pain in our a*^.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by aRog27

Stringer just couldn't help himself. This is like a second home to you isn't it ?

Seriously, why are you so damn lame?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it baseball season that brings it out on you and do you know how embarassingly you behave yourself on this message board

Damn, its called dignity...have some

True, you haven't been in this thread nearly as often, but that's because the White Sox haven't played nearly as well as they were playing afew weeks ago. I didn't start instigating until recently, and again, it was only to annoy you. Along those same lines, check my replies, I haven'tbashed the Sox the way you've bashed the Cubs. I've been a little more forward and low-key in my comments, but alas, if I annoy you that much, I'llchill. Things have gotten flipped around here, and that's not my style. Ask around, I take shots here and there, but for the most part, I respect theopposition. You hate the Cubs and I hate the Sox. Everyone knows that. I don't hate Stringer, not at all, but you've never said one positive thingabout the Cubs. You don't have to say anything nice, but you also can't come in here and talk smack everytime something goes bad for us. I never hatedthe Sox as much as I do these days. So, like I said, I'll leave your thread alone, but you should follow suit. You're more than welcome to come in hereand make comments, but if it's gonna be insulting and mundain, then you can just cease.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Stringer just couldn't help himself. This is like a second home to you isn't it ?

Seriously, why are you so damn lame?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it baseball season that brings it out on you and do you know how embarassingly you behave yourself on this message board

Damn, its called dignity...have some

True, you haven't been in this thread nearly as often, but that's because the White Sox haven't played nearly as well as they were playing a few weeks ago. I didn't start instigating until recently, and again, it was only to annoy you. Along those same lines, check my replies, I haven't bashed the Sox the way you've bashed the Cubs. I've been a little more forward and low-key in my comments, but alas, if I annoy you that much, I'll chill. Things have gotten flipped around here, and that's not my style. Ask around, I take shots here and there, but for the most part, I respect the opposition. You hate the Cubs and I hate the Sox. Everyone knows that. I don't hate Stringer, not at all, but you've never said one positive thing about the Cubs. You don't have to say anything nice, but you also can't come in here and talk smack everytime something goes bad for us. I never hated the Sox as much as I do these days. So, like I said, I'll leave your thread alone, but you should follow suit. You're more than welcome to come in here and make comments, but if it's gonna be insulting and mundain, then you can just cease.
Forget that mutual respect bull +@@* because we're past that right now

stay outta my thread...I'mma stay outta your thread

Atleast if you trash talked like a man and bring something more than "WHITE SOX LOSE !!!!" and other weak +@@* like that I could stand you but youcan't; what do you think I don't watch the games or something....I know when we lose

I don't go ghost when my team begins to struggle unlike yourself , Mr Fairweather fan

So I'mma stay outta here and that'll be that

sooo many feelings in here. Big hurty feely feelings. Lets get manly, Why dont both of you meet me in Grant Park by the fountain tomorrow and duke it out. Iwill referee and videotape and post it on NT. It will be instant E-fame for all of us.
On a side note, Stringer is mad because his team is out of first place, and got whipped by KC. I would be mad too.

Wow.....we're past mutual respect huh ?? Ok then. I never knew stating facts like ," the White Sox lost", or the "White Sox are out of firstplace" would push your buttons that much. Granted, I did it to agitate you, but I'll gladly stay out of your White Sox thread. And for the record,when do I go ghost? I try my best to be on here everyday, but every once in awhile I can't, win or lose. No one posts more than me in this thread. I'malso the first guy to rip my team when they play poorly. Am I emotional ? Hell yes, but when the dust settles I love my team while respecting others. And whywould I want to fight Stringer? We've gone back and forth before, but this time he's had enough. It's all good in my book.

Good day to you sir....

Anything to keep Stringer out is
pimp.gif
in my book.

And ten bucks says he can't stay out. Guaranteed, book it.

Dang ARog, its that bad.
BTW i was just kidding when i said you and Stringer should fight. I have always been cool with him coming in here and i love going in his thread. Dude caughtfeelings i guess.
EDIT:
Just checked the weather up there, you guys got like 8 warnings. Tornado warnings, flood warnings, urban and small creek flood warnings, severe thunderstorm,wind advisory. Be safe dude.
It will suck if Dempster gets robbed he was throwing a pretty nice game, and you know the Stro's wouldve blown it.

the cubs ruined the brewers chances

prince pushing parra to the dugout seats and some missed punches!!!!

team chemistry -1

whats good with the cubs game is it canceled i heard there was tornado warnings going off and the sky was looking orange

Game just re-started. Starting pitchers are out obviously. It would be awesome to win this game after that long delay.

It was pouring pretty bad. Tons of lightning, but nothing too severe. There were some funnel clouds spotted about 15 miles away and we could hear the sirens gooff, thankfully all is well on my end. Hope everyone around the area is ok too.

The crowd at Wrigley is pretty amped....lol..

The "fight" between Parra and Prince was awesome. I love how everyone tries to play it down. Zambrano and Barett had an altercation awhile back andthat pretty much cost Barett his Cubs' uniform. Maybe it was due to the poor stretch the Brewers have had, maybe not, but the more in house fighting thebetter.

Next up......Pujols vS. Wainwright

Game just re-started. Starting pitchers are out obviously. It would be awesome to win this game after that long delay.

It was pouring pretty bad. Tons of lightning, but nothing too severe. There were some funnel clouds spotted about 15 miles away and we could hear the sirens go off, thankfully all is well on my end. Hope everyone around the area is ok too.

The "fight" between Parra and Prince was awesome. I love how everyone tries to play it down. Zambrano and Barett had an altercation awhile back and that pretty much cost Barett his Cubs' uniform. Maybe it was due to the poor stretch the Brewers have had, maybe not, but the more in house fighting the better.

Why you say that??? If anything it will be Izzy Vs. EVERYBODY ELSE

they said on espn "prince is know to have anger problems" then they brought up him breaking the bat against the cubs the other day

haha

parras gone more than likely, these club house fights never end well.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

It was pouring pretty bad. Tons of lightning, but nothing too severe. There were some funnel clouds spotted about 15 miles away and we could hear the sirens go off, thankfully all is well on my end. Hope everyone around the area is ok too.

The "fight" between Parra and Prince was awesome. I love how everyone tries to play it down. Zambrano and Barett had an altercation awhile back and that pretty much cost Barett his Cubs' uniform. Maybe it was due to the poor stretch the Brewers have had, maybe not, but the more in house fighting the better.

Why you say that??? If anything it will be Izzy Vs. EVERYBODY ELSE

I just picked a random pitcher. That's all.

I thought that ball that DeRosa hit was gone
frown.gif

Here comes the tarp again. The lightning is everywhere......and here comes more rain. ughhhh

GOD DAMN... This lightning and thunder is ridiculous.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Berkman and Lee in the dugout.

All I see out my apartment window is flashes and constant thunder rolls.

Back
Top Bottom