Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

Damn Kobe
smh.gif

kobe has been playing like @#*% all game. i know he hurt his back and all, but if you're hurt and can't shoot or finish, pass the damn ball

Honestly either Kobe or Phil need to be blamed for this loss.

Why do you even have Kobe attempting so many shots when Fisher and Odom got you back in the game.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif
@ the L MVP completely disappearing during crunch time today.

Gee, now that he doesn't get 17 ft attempts per game, he doesn't look as stellar huh?

If you haven't noticed, something is clearly wrong with his back.
eyes.gif
A bad back makes you miss a gimme at the rim? Ok. Whatever.

It wasn't a gimme. He clearly had to elevate over 2 defenders. Stop reaching, kid.
Dog... get off my nuts.

I thought there was a silent "agreement" between the two of us where we both don't address the other.

We obviously don't see eye to eye ever since you *%!%*%* up like a little girl during football season. So fall back.

You stay in your lane, I stay in mine.

Back to the game.

I didn't agree to do *!@%.
laugh.gif
Quiet, kid.

Football season...blah, blah. I don't even know what you're talking about and don't need you to remind me either. SMH at you for even bringingup some *!@% from football season.
laugh.gif

It's amazing though, when it's anyone other that Kobe, yall cry about %+++ and hey it was the teams loss, but i guarandamntee that all the blame isgoing to fall on Kobe
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

And what better way to seal the game than on a BS call.

laugh.gif

League wants this series extended.
I am sitting in my house just steaming...

The whole thread I never wanted to blame the refs. But after the last play I can do nothing else but blame the refs for this L.

The entire 4th they called EVERY touch on us. How in the hell does fisher get THROWN! by boozer and no call? You can see his hands extended. I am super superupset right now....

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Why do you even have Kobe attempting so many shots when Fisher and Odom got you back in the game.
See, that was my question.

Fisher was on fire... he hit from downtown on three straight possessions. Then 24 comes and takes his own three with still plenty time on the clock. Idon't get it.

Back
Top Bottom