Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Stern will force a Game 7, don't you know already?
Overzealous with the sweep gif maybe, but this series is over in 5 or 6. There's nothing the Lakers have done to show that they will take themiddle 3. D-Stern or not. Kobe ain't done nothing against the Celtics this whole season. Ain't gonna change when they go to L.A.

Post up all the trolling Cowboy quotes you want, Lakers ain't winning this series, put a bet on that.....

That play by Powe sums the Lakers up tonight, You got that happening to you in the finals you dont deserve to @!**$+* win. On another note, wow Lakers areactually going to the line? This is a sight to behold.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

BallinBoykz's sig (a Raptors fan):
2008 - Boston Celtics*
2007 - San Antonio Spurs ...................................................*Because Stern Said So
2006 - Miami Heat*
Ain't THAT the damnedest truth.

I could understand the frustration from the first half. But you guys just got your +%$!@ handed to you in the 2nd. Shouldn't be a question.

laugh.gif

0-2

Take care of home, Lakers. Please...

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by finnns2003

crying = crying

Right?

So if I'm crying about the fouls... and you're crying about me crying... thennnn...
nerd.gif

Stop crying.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
i'm crying tears of joy, watching the 'lakeshow' head home 0-2
happy.gif
and come back 3-2
happy.gif

we'll see. i like that boston played well on the road against detroit. that's a good sign

kobe gotta step up in the finals. he hasn't had a dominant game in the finals for as long as i remember and he has played in a lot.

isn't it kind of ironic that Leone Powe has the "game of his life" in the same game that they do his little cute bio thing on? Anybody else seesomething wrong with this besides me? These Finals are fixed, and it's a shame how money can ruin a good sport..

crying = crying

Right?

So if I'm crying about the fouls... and you're crying about me crying... thennnn...
nerd.gif

Stop crying.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
and come back 3-2
happy.gif

we'll see. i like that boston played well on the road against detroit. that's a good sign
The way the Lakers are playing right now, they shouldn't come back 3-2...Im just trying to stay positive
laugh.gif

crying = crying

Right?

nerd.gif

Stop crying.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
and come back 3-2
happy.gif

The way the Lakers are playing right now, they shouldn't come back 3-2...Im just trying to stay positive
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
gotcha

Back
Top Bottom