Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

crying = crying

Right?

So if I'm crying about the fouls... and you're crying about me crying... thennnn...
nerd.gif

Stop crying.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
i'm crying tears of joy, watching the 'lakeshow' head home 0-2
happy.gif

I've seen enough.

Aside from officiating, Boston moved the ball better, spaced the floor better and created more easy opportunities....while KG kills me with hispassiveness...he does do those two things well, spacing and moving the ball. Rondo, Pierce and Powe all played really well.

Lakers need to be much, much more crisp. Drive hard, cut hard, and put Kobe and Pau on the block more to draw doubles and swing the ball out of it.

Boston takes 1 outa 3 in LA, and they got this thing.

I'm a Celtics "fan" by default (don't care for the Lakers) but the free throw disparity is ridiculous.

However if KG keeps playing like a {} on the offensive end, I might have to start rooting for the Lakers.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

crying = crying

Right?

So if I'm crying about the fouls... and you're crying about me crying... thennnn...
nerd.gif

Stop crying.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
i'm crying tears of joy, watching the 'lakeshow' head home 0-2
happy.gif
and come back 3-2
happy.gif

Luke Walton don't want it with POWE NOOOOOO!!

Stop blaming the refs, blame RONDO and POWE and your D.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You know these refs are bad when Leon Powe almost triples the amount of attempts that the Lakers have through the game.
laugh.gif

I know right. You can accuse us of whining all you want (and to be fair, there were a lot of Lakers fans whining about the refs after last game, Ipersonally wasn't one of them), but even though we didn't play very well tonight, you can't deny the refs had a big hand in us losing this game.When NOTHING is going your way it makes it very difficult to press through that and get something going. The Celtics have 24 more potential points just on freethrows! That is not possible! I'll accept a 15 point disparity if both teams have at least 15 or something, but 28-4? Come on now. There's no amount ofconvincing anyone can do to tell me that the Lakers only earned four trips to the line while the Celtics have earned 28. There's no way in hell you canplay ANY kind of defense and only have a team shoot FOUR free throws.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
+@@* is just ludicrous.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

did this N' just run the full court and get a dunk???? %+% is going on?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

BLAME THE REFS!! AHHH U REFS

F U STERN!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom