Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

BallinBoykz's sig (a Raptors fan):
2008 - Boston Celtics*
2007 - San Antonio Spurs ...................................................*Because Stern Said So
2006 - Miami Heat*
Ain't THAT the damnedest truth.

I could understand the frustration from the first half. But you guys just got your +%$!@ handed to you in the 2nd. Shouldn't be a question.

See, things are starting to even out now, because the game is over.
If things do change in game 3, where the game is officiated evenly, I take the sig down. But that is pretty much the only way I can show my frustration, as ageneral NBA fan. It just seems more than coincidence that once Boston has the lead they need, the game is FINALLY officiated evenly.

Nothing against Boston, or their fans (except the few who are more annoying than Chezzybaby on JRich), but I think even Boston fans could say that this gamewas not officiated fairly, in the least.

Overzealous with the sweep gif maybe, but this series is over in 5 or 6. There's nothing the Lakers have done to show that they will take the middle 3. D-Stern or not.

Wow, you posted more than 2 words for a change.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

C's are good at home but the refs set the tone tonight, took the Lakers right out of their game.

Who's to say the Lakers won't play sharp at their home floor? The Heat won the Finals down 2-0 because of the refs, I've seen crazier stuff happen.

C's just handled their business at home.

isn't it kind of ironic that Leone Powe has the "game of his life" in the same game that they do his little cute bio thing on? Anybody else see something wrong with this besides me? These Finals are fixed, and it's a shame how money can ruin a good sport..

laugh.gif
....ever think they might have a few stories in store, and will use one where a player has had a successful start to the game?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

isn't it kind of ironic that Leone Powe has the "game of his life" in the same game that they do his little cute bio thing on? Anybody else see something wrong with this besides me? These Finals are fixed, and it's a shame how money can ruin a good sport..

they said they had his story ready for halftime when he was at the free throw line for the FIRST time in the game. how do you explain that?

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

BallinBoykz's sig (a Raptors fan):
2008 - Boston Celtics*
2007 - San Antonio Spurs ...................................................*Because Stern Said So
2006 - Miami Heat*
Ain't THAT the damnedest truth.

I could understand the frustration from the first half. But you guys just got your +%$!@ handed to you in the 2nd. Shouldn't be a question.

+$**#

how can you compete when the other team is given a whole half???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

lakers actually had the lead until kobe got those phantom fouls

the only good thing is that the celtics are old and will never do this again or do %##% for the next 30 years cause another fluke trade aint happening

but then again this is fixed so
indifferent.gif

Wow this is embarassing...the amount of BS this game is crazy, the celtics have had the GAMES OF THEIR LIVES... gleam of hope for game 3??

Nah, damn the officiating being even, with the BS I've seen in these 1st 2 games, we better get EVERY DAMN CALL in LA, they wanna play like this, thendammit, let's have us a good ol rigging
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LennDawg

When Powe gets minutes...he produces its that simple....check in the games he gets minutes from and he usually gets a monster game

plus you can't fix a game by not playing defense and its simple Lakers havent done their hw on him....someone tell me why Luke Walton is gaurding Leon Poweof course hes going to dominate

I'm about to explode from reading all this whining about the refs...I'm from LA and I HATE Boston, but you guys are pathetic..

the poor defense started when these phantom calls started. of course thats going to happen. when you get no calls, it's going to effect your play on thedefensive end.

I'm just glad a ref finally noticed that Pierce travels when he commits offensive foul throwing himself into airborne defenders in order to be awardedgarbage fts.

'Powe looked like Dr. J in an ABA dunk contest . the Lakers defense on that possession was atrocious'

wow , had to come back for that one
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom