Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

powe is having a great game how about rondo 16 assists and 1 turnover
Yep. Lakers got Rondo'd.
laugh.gif

Or in NT parlance, they got Rondowned.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

BallinBoykz's sig (a Raptors fan):
2008 - Boston Celtics*
2007 - San Antonio Spurs ...................................................*Because Stern Said So
2006 - Miami Heat*
Ain't THAT the damnedest truth.

I could understand the frustration from the first half. But you guys just got your +%$!@ handed to you in the 2nd. Shouldn't be a question.
See, things are starting to even out now, because the game is over.
If things do change in game 3, where the game is officiated evenly, I take the sig down. But that is pretty much the only way I can show my frustration, as a general NBA fan. It just seems more than coincidence that once Boston has the lead they need, the game is FINALLY officiated evenly.

Nothing against Boston, or their fans (except the few who are more annoying than Chezzybaby on JRich), but I think even Boston fans could say that this game was not officiated fairly, in the least.

Nah, it would have evened out either way, IMO. And it evened out while the Lakers were jumpshot crazy too. That's how the NBA works. If they happen tocall a bunch of fouls in the first half on one team, they'll look at that at halftime and do the opposite to even it out.

Phil should sit Kobe. Rest him for game 3. No point in leaving him out there to get tired, or worse yet injured.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Phil should sit Kobe. Rest him for game 3. No point in leaving him out there to get tired, or worse yet injured.
and u got powe runnin the floor....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Radman has been pathetic tonight, he's definitely went into full space cadet mode

The officiating was not very good, but they didn't let Leon Powe go 3/4th the whole court and throw it down. They just aren't playing well tonight,and some of you are still acting like officiating is the sole reason the Celtics are blowing you out. The Lakers are just getting outplayed, period.

Powe definitely got some foul calls
laugh.gif
, and the Turiaf block should havebeen a no-call, but even in college he's a very physical player who can score very well down low once he gets the ball. He can draw a lot of contact thatway (or if you want to put it, make it appear that there is contact). I sure hope his stock doesn't rise too high since I want to sign him.
ohwell.gif

No excuses, we got our butts handed to us.

Good dominant game by the Celtics. Kudos.

We'll see you suckas in LA.

I was hoping the lakers would win but some of these lakers fans are too much. Since I'm probably the only spurs fan roaming this thread yall are reachingby putting us in the same category as the heat, saying stern rigged for us
eyes.gif

celtics still have to win 2 games. Its far from over.

It still amazes me that NT'ers won't get on Pierce after his little stunt after what D-Wade did and how much he gets ridiculed. Its the same damnthing, if not worse.

Back
Top Bottom