Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

i keep trying to trade for harris, but my homie wont trade him.

dude seems to get injured quite a bit because he plays so hard and fast. hopefully he'll start gettin it back.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i keep trying to trade for harris, but my homie wont trade him.

dude seems to get injured quite a bit because he plays so hard and fast. hopefully he'll start gettin it back.
Man I hope so dude is a beast but man he stays injured now.

He has 2 games left this week are you going to start him?

everybody on the nets sucked last night. lopez got me 3 rebounds and 0 blocks in 30 min.
smh.gif

the problem with deandre jordan is not just camby coming back, but kaman and randolph are also out.

head to head .. what do you guys think?

outgoing - al jefferson, gay, rose, stuckey
incoming - t. parker, j. nelson, troy murphy

rose and gay have been doing absolutely nothing for me lately.. so in reality i only see myself trading jefferson and stuckey. i know eventually sometime downthe road rose and gay will come to form but i don't think i can wait..

yay/nay?

i say nay.
stuckey is only going to get better, jeff can give you a 20/10 on any given night. parker as of lately has been inconsistent.
try trading rose for nelson straight up. (at least thats what i would do)

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... Andris is out?! Is he just sitting this game out - or will it be a couple of games?
Looks like it's day-to-day, but when I watch tonight's Warriors game, I'm sure the announcers will give the most up-to-date update on Andris. I'll let you know later tonight.
They didn't give no update on Andris' status
ohwell.gif

honestly, whats so good about andris in fantasy. his FT percentage is horrendous...
he's a consistent scorer/rebounder whose never really out, but everytime i see his FT%, ugh.

Originally Posted by BangDak

honestly, whats so good about andris in fantasy. his FT percentage is horrendous...
he's a consistent scorer/rebounder whose never really out, but everytime i see his FT%, ugh.
Yeah, you have to concede FT% if you have Andris, but Andris give you FG%, rebounding, blocks, and he's picked up his assists totals somewhatas of late. He's a good player but if you're expecting FT% out of him, you're going to be disappointed. In the beginning of the season, he wasworking on his FTs but he's just been inconsistent.

if nelly would use andris more, he'd be a stat filler
nerd.gif

do you guys think i should drop al horford

if nelly would use andris more, he'd be a stat filler
nerd.gif

do you guys think i should drop al horford
horford's been a dissapointment this year. i have him in one of my leagues and if there was someone else to pick up i'd probably drop him.

what do you guys think of trading nene and rip for al jefferson. who gets the better part of the deal? would it make a difference if it was nene and pejainstead?

Originally Posted by parada45

HELP ME OUT!!!!! Who wins this trade?

West Duhon Maggette for Martin Artest David Lee

i like martin, artest and lee better. it's kevin martin right?

Just a heads up for you bright nikes, Andris has a good chance to play tomorrow vs the Cavs. I think he plays.

*crosses fingers*

aight thanks dudes.

Devin Harris owners are yall starting him 2night? I kind of want to bench him hes been playing hurt.

Just a heads up for you bright nikes, Andris has a good chance to play tomorrow vs the Cavs. I think he plays.

*crosses fingers*

damn good look paul, i should have checked here before the warrior thread
laugh.gif
ill take a "wrist" starting him, get it? haha mad lame. for the josecalderon owners says he should be playing today as well. i hope they do play cause i have a full roster today
nerd.gif
do you guys think luis scola or al horford areworth dropping for kendrick perkins

*crosses fingers*

laugh.gif
ill take a "wrist" starting him, get it? haha mad lame. for the jose calderon owners says he should be playing today as well. i hope they do play cause i have a full roster today
nerd.gif
do you guys think luis scola or al horford are worth dropping for kendrick perkins
Don't know 2 much about Horford but I rather have Scola then Perkins.

Originally Posted by parada45

*crosses fingers*

laugh.gif
ill take a "wrist" starting him, get it? haha mad lame. for the jose calderon owners says he should be playing today as well. i hope they do play cause i have a full roster today
nerd.gif
do you guys think luis scola or al horford are worth dropping for kendrick perkins
Don't know 2 much about Horford but I rather have Scola then Perkins.

i hate horford. i drafted him too early cuz i thought he'd be better in his 2nd year. instead i think his rebounds took a dip. with that said i think himand perkins will probably get you similar numbers but horford will be more consistant with it. not sure how scola's doing really but with tmac and artestout right now he's probably playing well but when they come back he probably won't be as valuable. i took tmac too earlly too btw. drafted like a damnrookie in that league

Finally, a bright spot on my team.
Gerald Wallace with 22 points, 3 3-pointers, 5 reb, 2 ast, 4 stl and 1 blk. 80% shooting and barely in the half.

Back
Top Bottom