grin.gif

laugh.gif
for real, I got rid of him right after his 50 point game and got a
pimp.gif
deal

no to agent 0 = might be out for the yr

kaman = might b back around all star?

im not sure. both are real high risk.

yeah, im in 8th place in one league, and these two seem like good pickups if they can come back. i mean, what do i have to lose right?
laugh.gif

edit again: marc gasol has been playing well lately. time to trade him while his value is high, or keep him?

i mean if youre in 8, you need production and those 2 wont give you any numbers while sitting on the bench.

as for marc gasol - i mean how high is his value? i know hes been doing well, but i dont see him being the center of a package deal.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Status on Bogut, Baron and Monta for tonight?
nerd.gif
Bogut, Baron, and Monta are all out today.

Oh, and if anybody has Andris Biedrins, he's going to be out today, too (wrist).

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... Andris is out?! Is he just sitting this game out - or will it be a couple of games?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... Andris is out?! Is he just sitting this game out - or will it be a couple of games?
Looks like it's day-to-day, but when I watch tonight's Warriors game, I'm sure the announcers will give the most up-to-date update onAndris. I'll let you know later tonight.

God I hate Amare. How are you going to get out rebounded by steve nash. This guy has no heart on defense. No blocks, no steals, and only 2 defensive boards.

Damn Ronnie Brewer.
I play him against the Thunder and he scores 2 points.
Next game against Memphis I bench him and he scores 21 pts.
I play him in the next two game and scores 14 pts and then 8 pts.
So I bench him tonight against the Rockets and he now has 23 poitns with three 3-pointers.
WTH!

I can't believe I forgot to take Mo Williams off the bench
smh.gif
smh.gif

On a sidenote, Bynum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And also.
I've been watching DeAndre Jordan since Camby got injured. And I'm impressed with tonight.
Do you think he's worth the pick up until Camby comes back? It says he'll be back next week.
I'll have to end up dropping Tyson Chandler

smh.gif
Devin Harris 1 for 11

Anyone know if he will play the nex 2 games. He messed up his rib again.

Back
Top Bottom