Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Nene failed me the other day giving me 1 total FP for the day. Vince *+!!#%+ Carter acting like Boston is Kryptonite...-8 and 1 against them this week.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Stuckey gave me a 0 game and Josh Howard didn't return Saturday. I lost by 4 damn points this week.

Zach Randolph is +@%*+#@ me up. Not expected to return until after the All Star Game.
Other ZBo owners, did you drop him or hold on to him?

^ What place are you in in your league? Can you afford to wait for Zach Randolph? If you could, I'd wait for him. The All-Star game isn't that far off.

Oh and any help with my question? Who wins in the long run?

Derrick Rose or Shawn Marion? Will Derrick Rose hit a rookie wall? If/when Marion gets traded (rumored to Toronto), will his value increase or decrease?

Please, as many opinions as possible. Thanks guys.

I just got bumped down to second place and I'm behind 0.5 games due to this past week. Lost in Ast (Calderon), Reb (Randolph), Points, and they were allwithin 20. I guess I'll hold.
Can't answer your question though.

hold on to z-bo, dude is a beast when healthy.

anyways the way i look @ marion (word on realgm is riley dismisses the marion - JO trade) if he does get traded TOR can be the team that resembles the oldsuns. they want to run, they have jose calderon aka steve nash, chris bosh aka amare and matrix will be matrix.

i'd hope he gets traded.

as far as rose, im not too keen on rookies.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Wait advice quick, it says Ben Gordon is injured but doesn't say if he'll play or not.

Should I sit him? I have a full roster going and I've sat all my injured & fallen:

Jose calderon
Al horford
Josh howard
& now ben gordon

I have luis scola to put in

indifferent.gif
the hell is going on

chris kaman was dropped in my league. im in first place right now up by 2.5. Is he worth picking up and holding onto? I read that he isnt expected back untilafter the allstar break. I have greg oden right now. dude is so inconsistent
smh.gif

Pick up Kaman and drop Oden. It'll be like the same thing. You're getting nothing out of Oden anway. The All-Star break is only a month away.You're in first place so you can afford to pick up Kaman. I think you do it, but that's just me.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
eek.gif

Wait advice quick, it says Ben Gordon is injured but doesn't say if he'll play or not.

Should I sit him? I have a full roster going and I've sat all my injured & fallen:

Jose calderon
Al horford
Josh howard
& now ben gordon

I have luis scola to put in

indifferent.gif
the hell is going on
Ben Gordon isn't injured according toe Rotoworld and CBS.sportsline
ohwell.gif

I have Chris Kaman, Gilbert Arenas, Marcus Camby, Kendrick Perkins, and Chris Duhon with the injury icon next to their names.
smh.gif
smh.gif

who would you guys pick up out of the three and I would be dropping Roger Mason for one of them:

Sasha Pavlovic, Nick Young, or Boobie Gibson

i think gooden, except he prone to little injuries and inconsistent minutes by del negro. scola is pretty much guarranteed 28+ minutes a game, butwon't put up numbers like gooden is capable of.

i just traded richard jefferson and aldridge for bargnani and okafor. hopefully this will help the three areas i need help in, 3pts, reb and blk.

this team is 48-59-1, currently 3 games out of the 6th spot. i need to make my move now

PG Andre Miller(Phi - PG)
SG Raymond Felton(Cha - PG,SG)
G Josh Howard(Dal - SG,SF) INJ
SF Josh Smith(Atl - SF,PF)
PF Al Thornton(LAC - SF,PF)
F Jamario Moon(Tor - SF)
C Elton Brand(Phi - PF,C) INJ
C Boris Diaw(Cha - PF,C)
Util Louis Williams(Phi - PG,SG)
Util Rudy Gay(Mem - SF,PF)
BN J.R. Smith(Den - SG,SF)
BN Kevin Durant(OKC - SG,SF)
BN Michael Beasley(Mia - SF,PF)

benched jr smith today
tired.gif
im growin impatient with brand and he wasntdoin much when he played. do you think i should try and package him & josh howard for a C ? since this league is 3PTM im thinkin of maybe goin for okur orsheed. the team with sheed doesnt have much on it though......lookin at their record im shocked that im in the place im in right now.

that or maybe try brand/howard for al jefferson/nene hilario ? or try a straight up trade with brand/someone else for dwight howard? bosh?

then i might try and parlay a trade for dwill

if you can convince anyone to take brand / howard for al jefferson / ? i say do it in a heartbeat.

you may need to wait for these dudes to get healthy tho

you're team is in 6th place...? all ih ave to say is wow.
if you can get brand to straight up trade for d12 or bosh, you're the man
laugh.gif

Prince 4 pts, 2 for 12, 3 reb
G. Wallace 9 pts, 3 for 12
Ford 8 pts, 3 for 10
W. Chandler 6 pts
T. Young 11 pts

Talk about a bad night for scoring.

that is a pretty bad line. there's no way a 6-9 guy with his athleticism should only finish with 1 rebound in 30 minutes.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Pick up Kaman and drop Oden. It'll be like the same thing. You're getting nothing out of Oden anway. The All-Star break is only a month away. You're in first place so you can afford to pick up Kaman. I think you do it, but that's just me.
yeah im gonna do it, but i think i might hold onto oden and drop eric gordon who i think will lose a lot of touches once z-bo and baron come back

edit: dang the one night i bench greg oden he goes off for 24 and 15 boards, 2 steals, 2 blks
mad.gif

^yes paus value is high right now. Give you consistent FG% reb and ast

(I'm not too famiiiar with j smooths #s)

Anyways amare =
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
:f
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I mean if your shot ain't falling at least get some bounds or steals, you effing bum.

I had a deal for amare + tony parker for deron + nene but after that game last night it as declined.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom