Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by BangDak

still no one has any advice for my team on the page before?
frown.gif
Was this your question?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by BangDak

i took monta about 2 weeks ago. didnt want to risk the chance of him getting take, then regretting it
laugh.gif

^warrior fans, what position will he play? jamal at the 1, monta at the 2? both of them are 2's, so i want to see how this works out.
When both Monta and Jamal are in the game, they'll look to split bringing up the ball. If you watched the Warriors play last year, you'd know what I'm talking about. Baron and Monta both split the PG duties. When one was playing PG, the other was playing SG. Next trip down court, it could be vice versa and they'll switch roles. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but that's what I see happening. The Warriors want Monta to be converted to a PG but right now, he's most effective at the SG spot so that's why I think they'll have it the same as last year when Baron was here.
I answered it in the previous page.

^i hope when monta plays he hits the ground running. for my teams sake
laugh.gif

^nah.
BangDak wrote:im in one league where im doing horrible in everything...anyone got any suggestions?
rudy ferdnandaz
bobby simmons
deron williams
peja stojk
andrew bynum
marcus camby
beno udrih
tayshuan prince
roger mason
tony parker
marc gasol
rip ham.
chris kamam.
anyhelp would be GREATLY APPR.
that was. any help?
frown.gif

this team is so bad, i dont even knwo what to do with it.

I have monta ellis and elton brand on my FA.. i picked up luol deng yesterday as a replacement until friday/sat when both are expected to play.... but luol isputting up decent numbers in yesterday's and today's game so i dont want to drop him
laugh.gif

brand hasn't found a rythym this season, and im not sure well monta will do coming back with magetti and crawford taking 20+ shots each.

it was two
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

every team i have is doing decently, except for this one because i decided to do an automatic draft since i was out for the week.

edit: WHAT IS UP WITH VINCE'S SHOOTING PERCENTAGES. thats two days straight
mad.gif

Pacer fans or anyone that has info, any idea when Marquis Daniels come back? He's out with a hamstring injury.

i read something about marquis was expected to start his last game, but he didnt. he should be back soon?

as far as nenad - how is he doing?

ive noticed something about my squad: Jose Calderon is my goto guy, he sets my team up with %s and everything else. without him in 2weeks ive gotten smackedaround.

do you think any of these guys are worth dropping for nenad: scola, al horford?

the injury bug has hit me so hard like everyone else

Man I hope Jermaine O'Neal gets traded or stays injured. Andrea Bargnani is playing the Basketball of his life right now.

you think this is a fair trade?

i give up: kevin martin and jason kidd

i get: CP3 and Ak-47

my squad:

guards- kidd, felton, alston, dequan cook, kevin martin, rip hamilton
forwards- lebron, brand, villanueva, david lee
centers- bogut, brook lopez

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

just understand ak47 will be worthless once boozer and milsap comes back.

and it's like my team decided to take turn sucking this week, thank you rodney stuckey for you 1-10 performance. meanwhile, my opp is at 57%.

if felton gets traded, would his value increase or decrease...?
still debating whether or not i should trade him since his FG % is horrendous.

^ I think it depends on where he gets traded. If you do trade him, make sure it's for a player that you know will produce more Felton is doing right now.Maybe a 2 for 1 trade?

does this trade seem fair?
Receive:
Pau Gasol

Trade Away:
Stephen Jackson
Al Thornton?

what the hell
eek.gif
baron & calderon for rondo?!

i have calderon he should be back within the next 2 games (i hope), as far as baron who knows, but when he does come back he'll give you a gang of stats -i say you take it for the simple fact thats a great trade in the long run.

as for pau he gives you good fg% / assists, but with thorton and sjax youre losing a lot of numbers ..... id try to make it a 2 for 2 but thats just me.

got offered: monta+gerald wallace
i give: david lee+luke ridnour
i'm undecided because monta still hasnt played a single game that could show me what he could do, but on the otherhand, if dlee gets traded, his value willdiminish DRAMATICALLY. but then again, if the knicks dont trade him, i gota take the L.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

what the hell
eek.gif
baron & calderon for rondo?!

i have calderon he should be back within the next 2 games (i hope), as far as baron who knows, but when he does come back he'll give you a gang of stats - i say you take it for the simple fact thats a great trade in the long run.

as for pau he gives you good fg% / assists, but with thorton and sjax youre losing a lot of numbers ..... id try to make it a 2 for 2 but thats just me.
yeah normally i think that trade would be easy but i'm in 8th place in my league right now and we're moving up a little but carrying those2 and trading rondo would leave me with only deron williams at the point until they get back which might drop me again

Back
Top Bottom