Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

i took monta about 2 weeks ago. didnt want to risk the chance of him getting take, then regretting it
laugh.gif

^warrior fans, what position will he play? jamal at the 1, monta at the 2? both of them are 2's, so i want to see how this works out.

Originally Posted by parada45

I hope no one here had JR Smith.
i had smith and al jefferson yesterday, brook lopez tonight. they're combining for 8 out 41. lopez got 8 min left in his game, he betterbring that percentage up.

Originally Posted by nrg1604

Originally Posted by parada45

I hope no one here had JR Smith.
i had smith and al jefferson yesterday, brook lopez tonight. they're combining for 8 out 41. lopez got 8 min left in his game, he better bring that percentage up.
Damn sorry dude

Damn I had a full roster today, but only 3 out of all them played not to mention ben gordons poor shooting
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anyone got word on drew gooden? The hellllll happened

nate rob
smh.gif

I seriously need to drop this dude, and get some more 3's for my team.

Should I drop him for Daquean Cook?

NT, the injury bug has hit me big the last few weeks. My team is near the bottom of my league in FG%, 3's, and steals. I'm at the top in Points,Assists, blocks, and FT%.
Any recommendations on what i can do to improve my weak categories? who to deal?
My team:
Guards: Deron Williams, Tony Parker, Baron Davis, T-Mac, Eric Gordon, Brandon Roy
Forwards: Ron Artest, Tayshaun, Dirk, David West
Centers: Yao, Nene, Jermaine O'Neal

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

nate rob
smh.gif

I seriously need to drop this dude, and get some more 3's for my team.

Should I drop him for Daquean Cook?
i was considering that cause my team needs 3's too, but i saw that he's a 39% shooter overall and i already have enough bad percentageplayer to worry about.

Cook was doing well but after eh got hurt again, he hasn't been the same int he past couple of games.
I would keep an eye on him but wouldn't jump on trying to get him right away.
I haven't kept up with Rasual Butler, but he might ba a better option for 3's.

Originally Posted by BangDak

i took monta about 2 weeks ago. didnt want to risk the chance of him getting take, then regretting it
laugh.gif

^warrior fans, what position will he play? jamal at the 1, monta at the 2? both of them are 2's, so i want to see how this works out.
When both Monta and Jamal are in the game, they'll look to split bringing up the ball. If you watched the Warriors play last year, you'dknow what I'm talking about. Baron and Monta both split the PG duties. When one was playing PG, the other was playing SG. Next trip down court, it could bevice versa and they'll switch roles. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but that's what I see happening. The Warriors want Monta to be converted to a PGbut right now, he's most effective at the SG spot so that's why I think they'll have it the same as last year when Baron was here.

Anyone know whats the deal with Steve Blake he got hurt yesterday.

Thinking about droping him for Luke Ridnour they are pretty much the same.

I just saw that too and one of the guy in my league had him but benched him.
He is still seems too inconsistent for me and would take Butler over him as he usually gets more minutes, especially lately.

I am thinking about taking the L's for a couple weeks and picking up Boozer, Arenas, and Ellis right now. Maybe it'll be good in the long run.

I thought Arenas might not be back for the year?
Is Boozer coming back soon too?
Ellis seems like a safe bet as he might return next week or so.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I am thinking about taking the L's for a couple weeks and picking up Boozer, Arenas, and Ellis right now. Maybe it'll be good in the long run.
Good move on Ellis. I'm surprised he was still on your FA. Really, I am. I'm surprised he's on the FA for a lot of people here. In all4 of my leagues, he's been gone
ohwell.gif

Boozer, I have no idea when he's coming back. I think I've read that he may not even play another game for the Jazz again and that Milsap is supposedto be the heir apparent. If someone can confirm that, that'd be great.

Arenas, I'm still on the fence about him. I'll hear one thing one day and I'll hear another thing the next day. I know I've said on here thatI'm going to drop him but right now, my team's in first place and I can afford to wait a little longer on Arenas... or at least until I hear a definiteNO from both Arenas and the Wizards organization.

From what I remember, Boozer had surgery on the 4th and is expected to be out a month to rehab. I'm hoping he'll make it back by playoff time for me,gonna solidify my lineup and I can unload Richard Jefferson and Aldridge for a top SF.

Do you guys really think Arenas is worth the headache and holding on to if/when he comes back? Im thinking he has to work back into game shape then if/whenthat happens it might be too little too late like last season where he eventually shut it down again after 5 games

injury bug continues for me melo is still out, j-oneal is still out, monta is coming back finally, and damn horford sucks so i dropped him for gooden and hedidnt even play. im down 1-8 again.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Good move on Ellis. I'm surprised he was still on your FA. Really, I am. I'm surprised he's on the FA for a lot of people here. In all 4 of my leagues, he's been gone
ohwell.gif

Boozer, I have no idea when he's coming back. I think I've read that he may not even play another game for the Jazz again and that Milsap is supposed to be the heir apparent. If someone can confirm that, that'd be great.

Arenas, I'm still on the fence about him. I'll hear one thing one day and I'll hear another thing the next day. I know I've said on here that I'm going to drop him but right now, my team's in first place and I can afford to wait a little longer on Arenas... or at least until I hear a definite NO from both Arenas and the Wizards organization.
i guess people in their leagues dont know what they're doing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on the other hand, i picked up nenad in 3 of my leagues
nerd.gif

still no one has any advice for my team on the page before?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom