Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

^dont remember who my first pick was. i had to do the auto-picker since i had to be out for vacation...HUGE mistake.
and i picked up kaman just recently hoping to find a steal
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

gregoden: i wouldnt do it - foye is playing well as of late.

gsw: id keep granger, just cause dudes a beast
frown.gif

did jose calderon reaggravate his hammy? he's yet to step on the court vs boston
sick.gif
sick.gif
nooooo
yeah i don't want to part with foye or bogut either .. but i need to get another big time scorer. i'm in a h2h league. the guy ranked #1has kobe, wade, biedrins, camby, nowitzki, g. wallace .. not to mention westbrook and millsap.
sick.gif

this is my roster

c - al jefferson, bogut
f - rudy gay, marvin williams hakim warrick, grant hill, harrington
g - b. roy, billups, stuckey, foye, telfair, nate rob

who can i afford to give away in order to stay competitive?

^i think nate rob, telfair, stuckey, hill,williams,al harr can be used in trades. (no offense)
nate rob as of lately has been shooting poorly, and al hasn't been doing so great. once rip comes back, stuckeys value is going to drop since he'slosing his starting position.
what cat. are you losing in?
(and anyone has any help for my team? i think its hopeless...im about to give up
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

frown.gif

did jose calderon reaggravate his hammy? he's yet to step on the court vs boston
sick.gif
sick.gif
nooooo
yeah i don't want to part with foye or bogut either .. but i need to get another big time scorer. i'm in a h2h league. the guy ranked #1 has kobe, wade, biedrins, camby, nowitzki, g. wallace .. not to mention westbrook and millsap.
sick.gif

this is my roster

c - al jefferson, bogut

eek.gif
Yo...how in the world did dude get Kobe, Wade, Camby, ANDDirk on his team??? His team should be damn near undefeated
laugh.gif

actually, before rip went down with injury, curry was starting a lineup with both stuckey and rip. he moved rip to SF and tayshaun to PF and rasheed at C.

Originally Posted by RideTillIDie

frown.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
nooooo
yeah i don't want to part with foye or bogut either .. but i need to get another big time scorer. i'm in a h2h league. the guy ranked #1 has kobe, wade, biedrins, camby, nowitzki, g. wallace .. not to mention westbrook and millsap.
sick.gif

this is my roster

c - al jefferson, bogut

eek.gif
Yo...how in the world did dude get Kobe, Wade, Camby, AND Dirk on his team??? His team should be damn near undefeated
laugh.gif

roll.gif
initially he drafted pau gasol and boris diaw.. someone offered him atrade for those two for dwight howard.. he took it... he had dwight.
also, he drafted michael redd and jamal crawford.. someone offered him a trade for wade.. so he took it.
he drafted kobe, someone offered him dirk and calderon.. so he took the offer.
the same dude that offered him dirk and calderon offered him camby and kobe for dwight.. so he took it.

a little confusing, but that's how he ended up with that dumbfounded roster.
and someone offered him ben gordon and kenyon martin for andris biedrins..
sick.gif

What is up with Butler?
6 pts at 15% fg. tonight.
2 pts at 12% fg on friday.

I just had a bad weekend overall.
Gerald Wallace took zero shots and scored 6 pts a night before.
Bibby had 7 pts and Josh Smith had 8 at 20% fg and 25% ft.

And then after a decent agme from Ford yesterday, now he is not even on the line-up.
Maybe its the system messing up but he just iosn't there. Did he get traded or something?

Originally Posted by RideTillIDie

frown.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
nooooo
sick.gif

this is my roster

c - al jefferson, bogut

eek.gif
Yo...how in the world did dude get Kobe, Wade, Camby, AND Dirk on his team??? His team should be damn near undefeated
laugh.gif

roll.gif
initially he drafted pau gasol and boris diaw.. someone offered him a trade for those two for dwight howard.. he took it... he had dwight.
also, he drafted michael redd and jamal crawford.. someone offered him a trade for wade.. so he took it.
he drafted kobe, someone offered him dirk and calderon.. so he took the offer.
the same dude that offered him dirk and calderon offered him camby and kobe for dwight.. so he took it.

a little confusing, but that's how he ended up with that dumbfounded roster.
and someone offered him ben gordon and kenyon martin for andris biedrins..
sick.gif

seriously sounding like all those team are the same person. not one of those trade would be accepted by anybody in my league.

also, keep an eye on the progression of nenad krstic, eventually gonna work his way into the starting C job for oklahoma. might be a decent pickup.

Yea...I picked up Krstic a couple days ago and he is slowly getting back into game shape...Also, yall keep a look out for Ramon Sessions. If he gets traded tothe Grizzlies watch out...

should i hold on to elton brand or trade him? i still got my low post players (bogut, lee, brook lopez- dude has been $$$ as of late
pimp.gif
)

rip hamilton and elton brand injuries have been
sick.gif
to my team...i need them to get healthy asap!

i hope calderon isnt out for 2 weeks, if he is im doomed.
Is Williams for the Sixers available?

Dude doesn't get much PT but he scores like crazy.

Yeah Lou Williams is still available, but calderon gives me real good % and assists.

I'll look into it, TJ Ford has been dropped too, maybe I'll look into him

Yeah Lou Williams is still available, but calderon gives me real good % and assists.

I'll look into it, TJ Ford has been dropped too, maybe I'll look into him
Hmmmm Luke Ridnour maybe?

Doesn't score much though.

kaman is out for another month... dropped him.

pick up ellis or brand? I had both... dropped ellis in the beginning (he's coming back in ~ week), dropped brand once he got injured (coming back in ~ 1-2weeks) ... hmm.

^I've yet to hear anything about monta, but supposedly brand is coming back soon right?

Seriously amare is a damn bum, dude cannot rebound, turnovers and fouls - I can't believe shaq is outplaying him.

injuries r killing me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

kaman is out for another month... dropped him.

pick up ellis or brand? I had both... dropped ellis in the beginning (he's coming back in ~ week), dropped brand once he got injured (coming back in ~ 1-2 weeks) ... hmm.
Here is the word on Ellis from rotowire:

After practicing on Tuesday, Monta Ellis said that he is essentially day-to-day, but won't return until he is healthy enough to start.

"No pain. No swelling. Nothing. Everything feels good," Ellis said. "Right now it ain't even the ankle. It's the condition work, getting back in the flow of things." Ellis has been ruled out for Wednesday's game, but his return sounds a bit closer with every update. Stay tuned.

^I've yet to hear anything about monta, but supposedly brand is coming back soon right?

Seriously amare is a damn bum, dude cannot rebound, turnovers and fouls - I can't believe shaq is outplaying him.

injuries r killing me
smh.gif

Wait for him to get a few good games then try to sell him high. It's a risk. But he's been bum this whole season so I doubt those good games willcontinue.

This will be the first time since November I'll have all 10 ppl play... hopefully none gets injured in the middle of the game... waived maquis daniels andchris kaman, so those 2 knuckleheads are a disease for me right now.

I'm going to try to grab Brand tonight when the first game starts. They said he will try to play on Friday. If I get robbed... I'm grabbing Monta. I'll try to pick up Kaman when Feb gets closer again. Kaman and Brand are almost identical in stats.

Tonight, let's go Luol Deng! He's my one day of hopefull stats.

Back
Top Bottom