Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

^
It irritates me too man. I just take comfort in knowing my league has a maximum number of games played, so these dudes won't be able to pick up anymorestats come Feb or so
laugh.gif

I need some advice. would you guys take this trade:

Give:
Horford
Gay
Mo Williams
Dalembert

Get:
Okur
Millsap
Andre Miller

Originally Posted by DMATT423

^
It irritates me too man. I just take comfort in knowing my league has a maximum number of games played, so these dudes won't be able to pick up anymore stats come Feb or so
laugh.gif
Oh nice... I should do that next season.

What irritates me the most though about this is that teams are starting to do this when they face me. I'm in a H2H league btw.

Should I trade away Pau Gasol for Marcus Camby?
Marcus Camby has been an absolute BEAST this season, even before Kaman and Randolph went down. If you're in need of rebounds andblocks, I'd do this trade.

Marcus Camby has been an absolute BEAST this season, even before Kaman and Randolph went down. If you're in need of rebounds and blocks, I'd do this trade.

I agree and he will continue his 15/20 game plus 3 blks a game until Kaman and Randolph comes back but be very aware that he is injury prone.
And with the Clips' luck, who knows.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Marcus Camby has been an absolute BEAST this season, even before Kaman and Randolph went down. If you're in need of rebounds and blocks, I'd do this trade.

I agree and he will continue his 15/20 game plus 3 blks a game until Kaman and Randolph comes back but be very aware that he is injury prone.

Earlier in the season, there were some Kaman rumors and now there's a Camby rumor going around. LAC is looking to make a move.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

What's your guys' feelings on teams that pick up and drop players constantly just because they're playing that day? It freakin' irritates me but I guess I just have to deal with it.
tired.gif
Its a 40 game limit per week in my leauge so it's not to bad.

something fishy is going on in my league.

the commish trade steve nash, pau gasol and jrch

for lebron james and carmelo (granted hes injured)

but ive been offering 10x better players for these dudes, keep in mind all these dudes i play with is related
smh.gif

Earlier in the season, there were some Kaman rumors and now there's a Camby rumor going around. LAC is looking to make a move.

Not anymore, at least not for Camby. It was pretty much debunked when Dunleavy joked around about "looking to trade a 20 rebound per game player all thetime."
On another note, any word on Marquis Daniels and TJ Ford status tonight?
I could put T. Young in their place to make up some of that stuff.
Speaking of Young, what is up with him? He finally has a chance to shine with Brand out and he is still performing miserably. Howcoem they do not run plays onthis guy at all?

i feel you on young, i got him as my sleeper pick and he was ok start of the season. lately though, he sucks, and when he's isnt scoring he rarely offeranything else, average rebound, non existence assists or any defensive number. i need to make a trade for a SF soon, i only got Jefferson, Young and Odom.

should i take a risk and starting jose calderon even though my roster is packed tonight?

im losing 4-7 and im getting murdered in ast, but that hammy
smh.gif

Not anymore, at least not for Camby. It was pretty much debunked when Dunleavy joked around about "looking to trade a 20 rebound per game player all the time."

Thanks for the update.

smh.gif
@ josh howard injuring his wrist again, i should have traded him when i had the chance.

should i drop dj augustin and pick up dequan cook? i need 3's, plus raja bell is back so he's gonna take away augustin's minutes

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

should i drop dj augustin and pick up dequan cook? i need 3's, plus raja bell is back so he's gonna take away augustin's minutes

Yeah do it. Augustin still hasn't broken out yet. Even though he had those few nice games at the end of November, he's dropping back down again.Meanwhile Daequan Cook is sitting up there with 2.3 3PM per game. Which is what you need.

got offered this trade

incoming - dunleavy / derrick rose
outgoing - randy foye / al harrington

i want to get rid of harrington, but foye seems to be coming around .. what do you fellas think ?

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

got offered this trade

incoming - dunleavy / derrick rose
outgoing - randy foye / al harrington

i want to get rid of harrington, but foye seems to be coming around .. what do you fellas think ?
I'd take it. If Dunleavy is indeed 100% healthy, I'd say it's a no-brainer. Do it.

Back
Top Bottom