Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

alright im done with nate rob, his fg% are killing me.

im picking up dj aug or luke ridnour

damn, dude is slumping 25% last 5 games. also, heads up on hakim warrick. i picked him up when darko was announced out for a month, he's been putting upsolid number across the board for me.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

alright im done with nate rob, his fg% are killing me.

im picking up dj aug or luke ridnour
seriously, dude is killing my fg% too. He needs to stop jacking up the them 3's and just take it to the bucket or something.

WILSON CHANDLER....CHARLIE V....OR BARNGANI?

With Melo going down
smh.gif
I need someone to fill it.

Charlie has been ballin but has been sporadic. Same with Chandler. And I don't know how long Barngnani will keep at it once O'Neal returns....

Hmmmmmmmmm

hey go to the game log and see who's been more consistent, id take bargs.

smh.gif
@ nate rob i dropped him and picked up dj aug

drew gooden is back and i picked him up.

im down 4-7 right now and im like down asts cus calderon is injured
sick.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Dunleavy or Marquis Daniles tonight? Or both?

I think neither are playing. I'm not 100% sure with Dunleavy but I thought he was going to play at the end of this week. As for Daniels, he left the lastgame at the 1st quarter, I wouldn't be surprised if he suits up and doesn't play like Ford in the last game.

^ Dunleavy is gonna play for sure. How long who knows.

I guess I just gotta wait to hear about Daniels.

how many of you have already put Dalembert on the wire?

I still trying to bundle him up in a trade based off his name, but his play has been so atrocious no one wants to bite.

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

WILSON CHANDLER....CHARLIE V....OR BARNGANI?

With Melo going down
smh.gif
I need someone to fill it.

Charlie has been ballin but has been sporadic. Same with Chandler. And I don't know how long Barngnani will keep at it once O'Neal returns....

Hmmmmmmmmm
is jr smith able to play SF in your league? i would do that since he'll be the one getting the minutes and dude light it up when he getsopportunities with melo out earlier. charlie v is the definition of inconsistency, 20 pts one night, 6 the next. chandler is better cause he's a starterand play in fast pace offense. bargnani is playing well, but like you said, he's a temporary fix until o'neal comes back.

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

how many of you have already put Dalembert on the wire?

I still trying to bundle him up in a trade based off his name, but his play has been so atrocious no one wants to bite.

brah, i tried hanging onto Sam D as long as possible after someone dropped him, but the dude is good as ghost. I dropped him a couple days ago fro Drew Gooden.

I just dropped Marquis Daniels for Barngani. O'Neal is out 2night and he has been hot latley.

Damn, no Ford and no Daniels tonight. Well, Ford might come off the bench but I'm not so sure.
On the other hand, Foye with 26 pts and 5 3-pointers at the half!!! Plus 80% fg, 100% ft, 2 reb, 4 ast, 2 stl and a block all in the half.
Sadly it is a blowout game and if it continues, he may not play the 4th.

Josh smith had a nice stat line tonight, but it's like he can't block anyone anymore. I'm in a real need for blocks since O'Neal is still outfor me.

see if brook lopez is still available in your league. he had 5 blocks tonight, 11 in his last 5 games.

how luis scola gonna do that to me tonight, after his 18 point 17 rebound performace the night before?

dudes fg % was 0% and 1 rebound, granted vs the Cs but comonnnn

Originally Posted by nrg1604

see if brook lopez is still available in your league. he had 5 blocks tonight, 11 in his last 5 games.
dude is long gone, and I also had scola tonight bright, what the hell man. I thought he got hurt or something but he wasn't doing anything atall. Hopefully it was just an off night and pulls in another double double against the thunder on friday.

If you got a spot open pick up Trevor Ariza. He should be starting soon Vlad Radmanovic is playing bad. Dude puts up good lines coming off the benchregardless.

Originally Posted by parada45

Barngani killed for me I hope you guys took my advice and scoped him up.
I dropped dude 5 games back. He is killing right now, but lets see how long he keeps it up. I just can't figure how he can have double doublesone night and not even get into double figures for the next 5 games.
mad.gif

^He has been killing because O'Neal has been out. If O'Neal doesn't play Friday go with him. Once O'Neal comes back his production will mostlikely go down and then Barngani will be dropped
laugh.gif

What's your guys' feelings on teams that pick up and drop players constantly just because they're playing that day? It freakin' irritates mebut I guess I just have to deal with it.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom