Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Bad weekend for me. I sat down Wilson because he is going against Boston and he now has 25 pts, 2 3pointers and barely at the 3rd qtr.

Edti: Wilson finished with 31 pts, 2-3pts, 8 reb., 91% in ft% and 1 block and my team is desperate for blocks.
frown.gif
tired.gif

I thought it wasn't confirmed.

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Should I drop Gilbert Arenas for Russell Westbrook?

Westbrook's been starting for the last month and hasn't been that bad. Today, he exploded for 31 points. I'm starting to worry about Gilbert. Is he even going to come back? I think I've read something where it said that the Wizards were considering shutting him down for this season.

What have you read and what would you do?
Take this for what its worth..its from the ESPN news report on Gil.

The Wizards, according to a source close to the situation, plan to bring Arenas (knee) back this season regardless of the team's chances to get into the postseason, ESPN.com reports.

Spin: A report from the Washington Post said the organization has been considering shutting down Arenas for the season, especially because the Wizards are headed nowhere at 4-23.

But if he is really out for the season, then let me know with a source. I'll proceed to drop him
laugh.gif

I also heard that Arenas might come back as soon as the end of this month too, no matter what the Wizards record are.
But just like with everything else, take the news with a grain of salt.
It seems like only the trainers are preventing him from playing anyways.

mad.gif
I don't understand how you can ever tie in fantasy basketball
laugh.gif

anyone think curry is worth picking up?
in real life, dudes a black hole, but in fantasy wise, im not so sure. any advice?
and, anyone else pick up monta ellis?

there's ton of rumors going around about raymond felton on his way out of charlotte, so i'm still holding on to augustin. but i recently picked upstuckey, so i can afford to bench augustin for a while.

curry should be good for points and fg%, but don't rely on him for anything else. unless he can get minutes like he did in 06-07, he's gonna beinconsistent. i have him on IR for my team so it's a wait and see approach.

rck2sactown wrote:
mad.gif
I don't understand how you can ever tie in fantasy basketball
laugh.gif

Believe me dude it happens. But I made sure to set FG% as a tie breaker. I hate ties man.

oh yeah, eddy curry is allergic to rebounds
sick.gif

i read that agent zero might come back in april
eek.gif
, man what a waste!

im trying to trade amare + josh howard for devin harris + filler, i hope the dude budges

ive been stuck in 4th place for about 3 weeks now about 9.5 games outta first

I was looking at Most Dropped on my ESPN Leauge.

Can anyone tell me why Marquis Daniels is 4th on there? Something I missed?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i read that agent zero might come back in april
eek.gif
, man what a waste!
Really? Damn
smh.gif

What have you guys read about Chris Kaman? He's the other injured player on my roster. Is he coming back soon?

just got offered this trade.. h2h league..

incoming - al harrington / rudy gay
outgoing - carmelo anthony

.. yay or nay ?

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Mike Dunleavy's expected to rejoin the team this week

Is he really? Daniels was doing so well too, before eh got injured that is. I guess my team will take a big hit if Daniels is benched.

in regards to kaman, according to rotowire.com "Kaman, who has missed 18 games so far because of the injury, will be out at least two more weeks."

damn.

jose calderon's hamstring
smh.gif
looks like hes out till friday.

this is going to kill my assists for my whole matchup

On my team, Artest, Kaman, Garnett, Rasheed and Gooden are ALL OUT and most for weeks
mad.gif

Should I drop Duhon or Diaw for Dunleavy
nerd.gif
or Marquis Daniels, sinceDunleavy is coming back this week or next.

Back
Top Bottom