Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by RFX45

Can anyone confirm if Butler or Nene are playing tonight?
It is a full night and I would definitely love to have them on the line-up but if they are nto playing, I would rather have someone in their place.

Nene was playing Wednesday night. He played the full game so I'm guessing he will be in the lineup as well for today.

Damn Ben Gordon had a 30+ point game against Cleveland last time
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

It is a full night and I would definitely love to have them on the line-up but if they are nto playing, I would rather have someone in their place.

Nene was playing Wednesday night. He played the full game so I'm guessing he will be in the lineup as well for today.

True but Yahoo has him as Day-to-Day and saying he just played through the pain that day.
Butler practiced yesterday but playing agaisnt Boston tonight, I don't know if I should put Wilson Chandler against the Pacers instead.

True but Yahoo has him as Day-to-Day and saying he just played through the pain that day.
Butler practiced yesterday but playing agaisnt Boston tonight, I don't know if I should put Wilson Chandler against the Pacers instead.

True. Well we'll find out in 15 minutes.

True. Well we'll find out in 15 minutes.

Both are playing, which is good. Butler isn't doing much but Nene with 15 pts and 4 boards with 9 minutes left in the second quarter. 100% on both fg% andft% too.

+!@! Nene was a beast today. He was one FT and one FG away from being perfect. Thank god I decided to start him.
Chalmers on the other hand
smh.gif

^^^ I know how you feel, Nene did real well tonight but then TJ Ford stunk up tonight. Hedo's FG% and FT% tonight was abysmal too, along with Butlersperformance.

nate robs %'s are atrocious.

i hope dj aug finds a rhythm soon so i'll pick him up.

^^^ I know how you feel, Nene did real well tonight but then TJ Ford stunk up tonight. Hedo's FG% and FT% tonight was abysmal too, along with Butlers performance.
Seriously... what the hell was up with Hedo?! And to compound Hedo's terrible percentages, I had Derrick Rose stink it up too.

^ that's not as bad as having BOTH Hedo and Chalmers shoot a combined 2-25

when i saw that i almost threw my laptop across the room

You guys think any of these guys are worth dropping Nate Robinson:

Dj Augustine
Luke Ridinour
Ramon Sessions
Delonte West

i still cant believe i dropped milsap cus of that knee injury.

dude had 16points & 17rebounds and booz is gone for awhile
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

the pain!!!!!

I'm thinking about picking up Curry. I read that he is cleared for practice this upcoming week and could play next Saturday.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Dj Augustine
Luke Ridinour
Ramon Sessions
Delonte West
i would drop sessions if i were you

I think he is asking of Robinson is worth dropping for any of the four. I could be wrong though.

Another horrible game by Hedo. 4-12 shooting, dropped me 2 spots and the 5 TO's dropped me another 1 spot down.

Another horrible game by Hedo. 4-12 shooting, dropped me 2 spots and the 5 TO's dropped me another 1 spot down.
Dammit Hedo! He's been playing crappy lately
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Dj Augustine
Luke Ridinour
Ramon Sessions
Delonte West
Don't consider picking up Ramon Sessions. DJ got the most upside of those listed but he's been playing bad as of late. Don't get mewrong though, DJ has the best upside of these PGs you listed. He's just been playing bad lately. With that said, I think Luke is a better option than DJ atthis point in time. And Delonte offers a good amount of 3's and steals. If you need those categories, then go after Delonte. If you need assits, then goafter Luke. If you can wait for DJ to come around, then go after DJ.

^I would take Mason...I had DJ but dropped him because he was inconsistent.

I heard Dunleavy Jr. is back in 10 days....anyone think he will be a good pickup?

Ya right now i have Mason, but i just dropped DJ a week ago for Mike James.
I don't think Dunleavy will be back to his old self for another month. But if you have a player to drop its worth a gamble....same with Monta Ellis

Take your time and monitor the situation with Dunleavy and Eddy Curry.

Theres no set timetable for Agent Zero huh? Dude just dropped him

Back
Top Bottom