Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

mike miller has been inconsistent and injured this season.

he aint doing nothing good in a horrible team like the twolves.

pass on him, if he gets traded - i bet he'll come back to his "old self"

anyways, i dropped paul milsap
frown.gif
dude was a beast, but 7-10 days i can't take that so i picked up Luis Scola.

Trade Help

I give:
Boozer
Nate Robinson

I get:
David Lee
Rudy Gay

I proposed the trade, what do you guys think? Do I win, lose, or fair trade?

^Milsap is sidelined for 7-10 days, wait it out.

Give: Andris Bierdens & Josh Howard
Receive: Deron Williams & Sjax

good deal?

Dropped Rudy Fernandez finally for Marco Belinelli (yeah, homer pickup)... but what was up with Rudy? He was strong in the beginning of the season but hisproduction has declined ever since.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Monta Ellis: Be back by end of January or early February
I don't know... maybe he'll be back at the end of January or early February but just be aware that the might not be back by then. There isstill no set timetable for Monta's return. I wouldn't be surprised if the team prolong his rehab. Monta isn't even in contact drills and is justshooting jumpers in the gym with little lift on his jumper. He's also been seen just riding a stationary bike during practice.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

^damn should i just drop monta n pickup boris diaw or something
What I'm trying to say is don't be surprised if Monta takes a little while longer than expected to get back out on the court. Don'tdrop Monta now because as soon as you do, someone else will pick him up and hold on to him till he does come back.

Trade countered:

Give: Al Jefferson + Josh Howard
Receive: Deron Williams + Sjax

?
Whats the rest of your team look like bright?

I personally wouldn't do it though, but it depends on what you need.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Dropped Rudy Fernandez finally for Marco Belinelli (yeah, homer pickup)... but what was up with Rudy? He was strong in the beginning of the season but his production has declined ever since.

i dropped rudy last week. i dont know what's wrong wit him
smh.gif

oden and andray blatche with double doubles tonight!

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Trade countered:

?

My squad: Amare Andris Bierdens Al Jefferson Al Horford Luis Scola (just dropped Milsap) Samuel Dalembert Josh Howard Ben Gordon Nate Robinson Tony Parker JoseCalderon I need assists, I know Deron is struggling right now, but im hoping once the team comes back healthy his #s should increase. I'm pretty stackedwith rebounds.

My team is buns.

I should get over .500 after today.
grin.gif

G: Baron Davis, Rajon Rondo, Steve Blake, Delonte West, Rod Stuckey, Monta Ellis
F: Caron Butler, Josh Howard, Rudy Gay, Richard Jefferson
C: Andrew Bynum, Andrew Bogut, Tyson Chandler, Spencer Hawes

[table][tr][th=""]Team Name[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]3PTM[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]REB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]ST[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TO[/th] [/tr][tr][td]KLJ[/td] [td]5-3-0[/td] [td]3-5-0[/td] [td]2-5-1[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]3-5-0[/td] [td]3-5-0[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]3-5-0[/td] [td]5-2-1[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Trade countered:

?

My squad: Amare Andris Bierdens Al Jefferson Al Horford Luis Scola (just dropped Milsap) Samuel Dalembert Josh Howard Ben Gordon Nate Robinson Tony Parker Jose Calderon I need assists, I know Deron is struggling right now, but im hoping once the team comes back healthy his #s should increase. I'm pretty stacked with rebounds.

Yeah your team is stacked on boards, but how are you losing in assists? Calderon is 3rd in the league in assists and I'm pretty sure Tony Parker is goingto pickup his assists totals, he's basically carrying the spurs right now.

And what the hell is up with Spencer Hawes? I'm thinking of dropping him for Marc Gasol (who was just dropped in my league). Should I do it?

And what the hell is up with Spencer Hawes? I'm thinking of dropping him for Marc Gasol (who was just dropped in my league). Should I do it?
do it

hawes coming off the bench now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

do it

hawes coming off the bench now
smh.gif
Oh and not to mention, Darko's out 4-6 weeks if I'm not mistaken. I think I'm going to do it. Thanks.

Oh wait... Pyrzbilla (sp?) was just dropped too. Pyrzbilla or M. Gasol? I'm going to pick up Gasol right now while I wait for responses and for Pyrzbillato clear waivers.

^id get marc gasol.

who should i play Samuel Dalembert @ UTA or Luis Scola vs Washington?

I'm leaning to play Dalembert cause UTAH has no big man, and he'll beast on the boards?

Back
Top Bottom