Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

glad i trad dlee+ridnour for wallace+ellis
smile.gif

^I believe you owe THE BLUE CAPE $100 fam.

On a sidenote about Amare:

Thu, Jan 22 F Amare Stoudemire -- playing against New Yorki's rail-thin Jared Jefferies -- finish with as many rebounds (four) Wednesday as New York's 5-foot-8 mighty mite Nate Robinson.
(Yahoo! Sports)

mad.gif
roll.gif

I look at Butlers boxscore and was impressed at seeign 31 pts and 10 reb but I mvoe over to TO's and dude got 9!
tired.gif

^and I look at Louis Williams who shot 2-10
laugh.gif

I'm down 1-10 going into Sunday, its a wrap for me.

Picking up Jason Thompson has been a good move for me as of late.

rck2sactown, since you're a Kings fan, can you answer this for me. What in the world happened to Spencer Hawes?

^I knowwwwww.
What in the world happened to Spencer Hawes?
For my understanding .... he was getting good burn when Brad Miller was out injured, then as Miller was coming back his minutes were getting takenaway, and of course Miller would start outplaying him, then he got the stomach virus (or something) then dude has just been so ghost.

Yeah, earlier in the year, I had Spencer Hawes on my team and he was appreciated, but then his production started to fall. I should have traded him forsomething when I had the chance
smh.gif

The recent Gilbert Arenas injury news update:
Jan 24 G Gilbert Arenas will not return to the team this month, according to a source with knowledge of the situation. In fact, is starting to look as though Arenas might not be back this season. At least one source in the organization said that Arenas is not going to come back until he is 100 percent healthy. Arenas had a third surgery on his left knee in September.

Yeah, I know this isn't anything new but I thought that I'd throw it out there. I dropped him earlier this week but still keeping an eye on any newupdates for his potential return.

I'm really tempted on sitting Amare down @ ATL and starting Luis Scola @ Det.

But ... i just cant
frown.gif
, i know he's (amare) gonna fail me.

^i say nay.
serious answer.
laugh.gif

edit: on the other hand, michael redd
eyes.gif

i wonder if i can throw josh howard+him for durant & dwills
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, someone offered scola+jameer nelson+charlie villanueva for cp3. im really considering this trade since michael redd went down
nerd.gif

cp3 is probably the #1 fantasy dude out ... how is this really a debatable question?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

cp3 is probably the #1 fantasy dude out ... how is this really a debatable question?
laugh.gif
Yea, I guess you're right.

Here's my team:

Billups
Ridnour
Chalmers
Mo Williams
Caron Butler
Durant
Gerald Wallace
Ronnie Brewer
Bargnani