Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Thanks for letting me know it was Playoffs week Paul.
smh.gif
Yeah man. No problem. Good to see you got the memo.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

You're getting it today..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yall gonna get BURIED
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

rip hamilton is upsetting my team in a big way, should i cut him? im down 7-3 in the playoffs

same here. i heard he's not playing thursday either? i'm 5-5 in my matchup right now though.

Drop Rip if you can't afford to keep him... meaning, if you're at risk for losing this week, then you have no choice but to drop him for a player thatcan help you THIS WEEK to stay alive in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

rip hamilton is upsetting my team in a big way, should i cut him? im down 7-3 in the playoffs
Definitely drop him if you're losing this week because there's no point in keeping him if you can't even make it past this week. Manumight be coming back today i heard. You might wanna pick him up.

I have a question for y'all. If Manu does come back, who should i drop to pick him up. Jamal Crawford or Mike Conley? I'm leaning towards Jamal justcause of the whole situation with him and Nellie. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Drop Jamal. I don't even know if dude's going to play another game this season for the Warriors.
Yeah, that's what i'll do.. Nellie
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Drop Jamal. I don't even know if dude's going to play another game this season for the Warriors.
Yeah, that's what i'll do.. Nellie
mad.gif

so glad i got to trade him.

effin' nellie tho
sick.gif

Drop: Devin Harris or Rip Hamilton?

I'm 3rd in playoff seeding and I'm gonna need another F/C to up my FG% & rebounding to win the next round.
ohwell.gif

My front court was
pimp.gif
early in the year. Had Al Jefferson, Murphy, Okafor, KMart, Gomes,and Gay.

Now it's
frown.gif
tired.gif

3179p2u.jpg

drop stephen jackson after friday.. dude plans to shut down his season because of a lingering toe problem. is it worth picking up anthony randolph?

well paul, is randolph worth it?
is he going to get consistent burn?
if so, dude would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love the way dude plays.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

drop stephen jackson after friday.. dude plans to shut down his season because of a lingering toe problem. is it worth picking up anthony randolph?

The thing with ANY Warrior besides S Jax, is that Nellie doesn't consistently give you a good read on them. One game, a B Wright or Randolph will have astellar performance, next game, DNP-Coaches' decision. SO i think Randolph and any other Warrior not named S Jax is a play at your own risk. I bet ifRandolph or Wright got consistent #'s they could provide some decent stats though.

im so tempted to drop devin harris.

we've yet to get an exact timetable for his return.

all there is to pickup is duhon or rip hamalton though.

so i guess im better off hanging on to him

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I'm 3rd in playoff seeding and I'm gonna need another F/C to up my FG% & rebounding to win the next round.
ohwell.gif

You're going to need more than that to win the next round.
eyes.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
You right

those faces just took me for an emotional coaster ride
laugh.gif

Coach Michael Curry is doubtful that Hamilton (groin) will be ready for Thursday's tilt against the Lakers, the Detroit Free Press reports.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

ohwell.gif

You're going to need more than that to win the next round.
eyes.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
You right

those faces just took me for an emotional coaster ride
laugh.gif
lol... those were the exact faces I made too.
frown.gif

And now Troy Murphy is hurt too.

I'm done.
mad.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

YOU'RE ****IGN KIDDING ME?
I HAD ONLY HAD TWO SPOTS EMPTY, AND I PUT MARCUS CAMBY AND MURPHY.
YAKDJASKDJASKDKSJ *!*% YOU TROY MURPHY.

Originally Posted by BangDak

well paul, is randolph worth it?
is he going to get consistent burn?
if so, dude would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love the way dude plays.
Like OneTrust said, nobody on the Warriors is guaranteed playing time, except for Stephen Jackson. Nowthat Stephen Jackson is looking to shut it down for the rest of the season, I'm thinking Randolph might be worth a look at. But yeah, Nelson can play a guy30 minutes one night and then 10 minutes the next. It's really hard to tell. If you're desperate, then pick him up. Looks like we might need to reallyconsider Randolph because of what happened to Murphy
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom