Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

it's playoffs time for me and i need my team to be at full strength. however rip hamilton is in my team and has missed the past 6 games. i may have to let him go because i need the roster space:

my team:
g-sessions, kidd, felton, rafer
f-lebron, hamilton, charlie v. david lee
c- brook lopez, jason thompson, pryzbilla

should i drop rip? he may not come back this week (playoff time for fantasy nba)

any comments or feedback are appreciated!
If you dro Rip, who will u pick up? He's not ruled out completely yet of Tuesday's game. It'll be tough to lose him unless you can pick up someone that can fill in somewhat for what he brings you.

i may have to keep rip, he's too valuable yet i might lose because of the add and drops going on in the playoffs. i can wait until thursday

you guys are lucky with the byes.

you guys think i should drop nenad for kenyon martin

I wish I had a bye week. The last week of the regular season, I was facing the dude in 2nd place. I was 3 GB but I couldn't close the gap to give me a byeweek
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

you guys think i should drop nenad for kenyon martin
I'd do it.

Derick Rose
mad.gif
. Not now. I'm the 6 seed for the playoffs in my moneyleague but I have beat both of my draws pretty handily in the past 3 weeks. BUT I NEED YOU ROSE. Get well soon. Bulls still have 3 games left this week.

Originally Posted by BangDak

^stat wise yes....i would wait before picking him up.
Nah, he's been picked up already. I'm just mad that Duhon seems to have turned it around (for that one game at least).

im really on the brink of droppin bierdens though ...

he's out for the 4gm road trip ... he wasn't producing like he did last year. knowin nellie and his +#$+%% up rotations i wouldnt be surprised to see beans sit at the end of the bench or get limited minutes ..

paul help me think otherwise
Dude, my bad. I didn't even notice that I skipped over this post. I saw that you already dropped Biedrins. Hopefully he's not picked upyet so when you do receive word on him, you have the option of picking him up still.

^idk if duhon was a solid pickup.
some dudes be quick to pick up people after one mediocre game, thinkin they got steals
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

duhon is not a solid pickup.. i've had him for ages

he'll have a decent game, then string up 7-9 consecutive horrid/mediocre games.

so have i. and i just gave up on him (only fantasty wise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)
the thing is, the knicks were overplaying him (beg. of thy yr) because we had no real legit backup point guard, (nate doesnt count)
therefore, causing fatigue, and injuries.
he still doesnt look 100% to me...give it a few games. but dont expect much from him, from the looks of it, the knicks aren't going to make the playoffs,so most likely, we wont play him much so he doesn't re-injure himself.

You guys think that Ryan Gomes is a good player when given the opportunity or did he just have a good stretch and now he's come back down to earth? I wantto drop him so I can pick up Anthony Randolph (basically for the blocks).

Here's a brief game log for Ryan Gomes:

117vk21.png

although he did have some nice stats ... i just can't stand nellie's inconsistent playing time.

1 game AR gets 30+ mins, then next game he gets DNP

although he did have some nice stats ... i just can't stand nellie's inconsistent playing time.

Word. I just saw Randolph's game log. Hella inconsistent playing time. Don Nelson is an incredible coach! Dude knows what he's doing!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Thanks for letting me know it was Playoffs week Paul.
smh.gif
Yeah man. No problem. Good to see you got the memo.
happy.gif

Interesting note I want to pass on to you. Stephen Jackson MIGHT be shutting it down for the rest of the season due to his big toe. Maybe picking up Anthony Randolph isn't such a badidea.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom