Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Oh, I see it now. Jammed toe. Guess I dropped him just in time.

On another note, I picked up Jason Thompson over Chris Kaman last night. Then this morning, Kaman was picked up by another team in my league. So I'm stuckwith Jason Thompson and I can't switch over to Kaman instead if Thompson doesn't work out.

^you were saying about sessions?
i didnt watch that game but damn, son had 7 TOs
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

its been a horrible night for all 4 of my teams tonight...
smh.gif
smh.gif

its probably serious. dudes usually back in a few games, and the nets arnt giving any info on his injury.
i think i might have to drop him...
frown.gif

im really on the brink of droppin bierdens though ...

he's out for the 4gm road trip ... he wasn't producing like he did last year. knowin nellie and his +#$+%% up rotations i wouldnt be surprised to seebeans sit at the end of the bench or get limited minutes ..

paul help me think otherwise

So playoffs start tomorrow and Biedrins is still out. I'm still keeping Biedrins on my team fearing someone will swoop him up. I think the team thatI'm slated to face in the 1st round might beat me in reboudning but I'm hoping Tyrus Thomas, Troy Murphy, LeBron James, Brook Lopez, and Jason Thompsoncan hold the fort down for me while I'm hoping to get Biedrins back by the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Here's my team, I'm the 3rd seed:
28uxk0.png

Here's his team, he's the 6th seed:
2vj4kmt.png

I hope to take home FT%, 3pts, PTS, AST... but I don't know about the other categories... could be a toss up. I don't know. Am I cutting it close?

Let's hope my strategy doesn't fail me. I hope Caron, Sheed, and Josh Howard sits out for him
laugh.gif

you have a solid team paul...
i believe josh howard is out.
lucky for you, slamons has been beasting with deng out, and carters been doing the same with devin outl.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

most likely, you'll lose FG%, TOs, steals and blocks can be a toss up.
FT%, 3ptm, pts, dimes, and rebounding will probably go to you.
what other cats am i missing?

I picked up Iverson said hes gonna return to practice on Mon, hepfully he will be ready for the playoffs for me,
Now I need Josh Howard to get healthy smh
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

you have a solid team paul...
i believe josh howard is out.
lucky for you, slamons has been beasting with deng out, and carters been doing the same with devin outl.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

most likely, you'll lose FG%, TOs, steals and blocks can be a toss up.
FT%, 3ptm, pts, dimes, and rebounding will probably go to you.
what other cats am i missing?
Nah, that's basically all the categories. I hope it'll be enough to move on to the next round. All I have to do is win 5-4.

*crosses fingers*

I got a midterm tuesday, but damn I'm going to have to rework a bunch of my rosters after that, so many dudes going down..
tired.gif

it's playoffs time for me and i need my team to be at full strength. however rip hamilton is in my team and has missed the past 6 games. i may have to lethim go because i need the roster space:

my team:
g-sessions, kidd, felton, rafer
f-lebron, hamilton, charlie v. david lee
c- brook lopez, jason thompson, pryzbilla

should i drop rip? he may not come back this week (playoff time for fantasy nba)

any comments or feedback are appreciated!

i just dropped bierdens for kendrick perk

once joel pryzbilla clears waivers ill pick him up and drop nenad kristic

Originally Posted by BangDak

its probably serious. dudes usually back in a few games, and the nets arnt giving any info on his injury.
i think i might have to drop him...
frown.gif
Did you end up dropping Devin Harris?

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

it's playoffs time for me and i need my team to be at full strength. however rip hamilton is in my team and has missed the past 6 games. i may have to let him go because i need the roster space:

my team:
g-sessions, kidd, felton, rafer
f-lebron, hamilton, charlie v. david lee
c- brook lopez, jason thompson, pryzbilla

should i drop rip? he may not come back this week (playoff time for fantasy nba)

any comments or feedback are appreciated!
If you dro Rip, who will u pick up? He's not ruled out completely yet of Tuesday's game. It'll be tough to lose him unless you canpick up someone that can fill in somewhat for what he brings you.

rip is coming back thursday. might as well.
and to that guy above, nah i didnt. i play roto, so i have no rush for the playoffs.
im going to try H2H next year though. is there a maximum game limit in H2H?
seems to me that i only have 5 games in all my leagues except for one, i maxed out in everything
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I am in the playoffs right now, I've got this week down but next week will be real tight.

Should I drop Keyon Dooling and Ronald Murray for
Devin Harris and Gilbert Arenas?

Oh yeah I am in a 12 Team league, so it's really deep

Back
Top Bottom