Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

wade, nocioni, sugar ray, troy murphy out??!

WHAT THE HECK??!?

MY TEAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Thabo
is
a
BEAST.

Dude averages so many steals/blocks. Josh Smith-esque.
pimp.gif

Also, Darrell Arthur got silly with the steals/blocks tonight too.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Thabo
is
a
BEAST.

pimp.gif

eek.gif
thabo sefolosha aka thobo the hobo

next AK47, mark my words.

the thobo is hungry. watch out. so many peripherals. nutty.

[table][tr][td]Andris Biedrins[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]Sidelined[/td] [td]Mar 13[/td] [td]ankle[/td] [td]Out indefinitely[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Latest News:
Andris Biedrins (sprained ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks, the Warriors announced on Tuesday, meaning he won't be back until April. This is devastating news for his owners, who suddenly have to consider cutting him or waiting two weeks for an update which may or may not be positive. The only upside, if it can be called that, is that Ronny Turiaf should continue to get plenty of minutes and, therefore, blocks.[/td] [/tr][/table]
frown.gif

Bynum Ready To Attempt Practice Drills
Andrew Bynum | Lakers
Lakers center Andrew Bynum said Wednesday that he plans to begin basketball-related activities Friday, the next step in his recovery from a torn medialcollateral ligament in his right knee.
"I'm going to increase my lateral movement come Friday and I'm going to try to get back on the court and do a little bit of drills on Friday aswell," Bynum said.

"As far as when I'm coming back, it'll be as soon as I'm ready, man," Bynum said. "It will definitely be some time in themiddle of April." -- Los Angeles Daily News

in case anybody's waiting on bynum

Originally Posted by parada45

^ I am telling yall don't mess with Bynum

if you weren't listening to parada45 before i would now. mid april would be around the championship week in head to head and the last week in roto leaguesright? he might still need to play some rust off around then too. probably won't help your team much

smh at dropping him last month..shame on me

anyone think oden will take przybilla's playing time? i have przybilla on my team and he's doing a great job so far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Thabo
is
a
BEAST.

pimp.gif

eek.gif
thabo sefolosha aka thobo the hobo

next AK47, mark my words.

the thobo is hungry. watch out. so many peripherals. nutty.
I can't believe dude is going to be legit for the OKC Thunder.

Westbrook
Thabo
Green
Durant
Thabeet or Griffin

Run small-ball, these dudes can't be stopped.

Yeah I'm not !*!*%+$ with Bynum at all.
That's championship time and I'm content with the posts i have right now. ZBo, Nene, Camby, McDyess, Brook Lopez, and Chandler

i'm hurting at the 2guard right now. ray ray and rip are both out for me. fighting for the last spot in the playoffs right now too

playoff time for me.. i'm down 36 points going to today's game because sjax got suspended and t-murph was injured.. hopefully i can pull through. montahas been an absolute life saver.

what is t-murph's status for tonight?

Originally Posted by parada45

Devin Harris Owner let me know what yall doing

I am really leaning towards dropping him
what place are you in?

i hate that their isn't no set timetable they're saying 1-2 weeks.

i'm currently in fourth, treading water in my matchup right now.

as long as i can stay within the 6th seed im good, so im gonna hold him.

but if you're trying to make the playoffs ... then its a diff story and who ur gonna drop him for.

stupid clippers / marcus camby for hurtin young dev
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom