Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by BangDak

guys, any updates on bynum?
i think im going to drop steve blake for him...
im lasto n the waiver list, dont want to get caught up with that stuff
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Nah man don't do it. Bynum is not coming back anytime soon.

bynum will be back in about 2 weeks.

if you already clinched a playoff spot, then get him if you want.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I am telling you guys that's what they were saying last year. I doubt he returns for the regualr season.

anybody here if d. will's playing tonight? he played in the 2nd half on sunday after his injury but this happened earlier in the season and he missed thenext game and since i'm fighting for the last spot, i'd like to be sure he's in before starting him. thanks.

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I am telling you guys that's what they were saying last year. I doubt he returns for the regualr season.

i understand what youre saying. but, two totally different injuries, different knee. different treatment. bynum is already doing treadmill and lateralmovements and is doing basketball drills this week. i'm 100% sure he's coming back, watching every laker gm this year, bynum will be back.

I already clinched the first seed. Might as well drop Tyrus Thomas and pick up Bynum. What's the chance that he might not be back?

I'm using today's performance to judge whether or not to drop Tyrus Thomas.

What the hell Rashard?! Now's not the time for you to get into a slump!!
mad.gif

I honestly don't think Bynum is coming back any time soon, maybe a week before playoffs, if he does come back before the playoffs.

^so what is it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i pray to god not 2 weeks....some chris kaman status iissh.
btw paul, would monta be a solid pickup?
why is dude beasting all the sudden
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

is it because andris is out, and hes gota pick up the slack, or he just doesnt want his contract terminated
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^so what is it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i pray to god not 2 weeks....some chris kaman status iissh.
btw paul, would monta be a solid pickup?
why is dude beasting all the sudden
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

is it because andris is out, and hes gota pick up the slack, or he just doesnt want his contract terminated
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
With Andris, I'm thinking that he's not going to rush it. It'd be wise not to rush it. The Warriors aren't playing for anythingmeaningful anyway.

The extra time off really did Monta some good. The part of Monta's game he got back was his mid range game. Now teams have to honor his mid range game andthat helps him because his can get to the rim easier. IMO, Monta's a good pickup (no homer).

Any Sac fans in here? I don't watch their games, but how the hell does Kevin Martin shoot like 15 freethrows every game?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

With Andris, I'm thinking that he's not going to rush it. It'd be wise not to rush it. The Warriors aren't playing for anything meaningful anyway.

The extra time off really did Monta some good. The part of Monta's game he got back was his mid range game. Now teams have to honor his mid range game and that helps him because his can get to the rim easier. IMO, Monta's a good pickup (no homer).
no one to drop FTL.
im done with duhon until he can pick up his slack. thinking about dropping peja, but i didnt want anyone to scoop him up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Any Sac fans in here? I don't watch their games, but how the hell does Kevin Martin shoot like 15 freethrows every game?

i've watched a lot of sac games.

kevin martin is great without the ball, he constantly moves, can attack the rim and creates his own shots.

a lot of defenders have no choice but to foul.

Devin Harris Owners

Harris has both a sprained left shoulder and a strained deltoid muscle, the Newark Star-Ledger reports. Both injuries will require on going treatment and atimetable for Harris' return has not been set.

What to do drop him or wait on him?

Back
Top Bottom