sick.gif

help!

pimp.gif
dev harris listed back tomorrow.

who should i start (2 out of 3)

ray ray @ ATL
jet vs denv
dev harris vs lakers

although dev coming off that injury, njn are fighting to get in the playoffs and lakers make every pointguard look like a superstar ... so?

jet at home is money, also in the starting lineup

rayray @ atl shooting%s have been off and hes away?

[table][tr][td]Troy Murphy[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]Sidelined[/td] [td]Mar 25[/td] [td]knee[/td] [td]Day-to-day[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Latest News:
Troy Murphy will miss Wednesday's game with a sprained MCL in his left knee. He apparently suffered the injury late in this morning's shootaround when he got tangled in a screen. It's being called a Grade 1 sprain, which is good news, but we'll know more after he undergoes an MRI exam. Jeff Foster will start in his place, and owners of Murphy have to hope that this isn't a potential season-ending injury.[/td] [/tr][/table]
So there are no updates with Murphy's MRI that he was supposed to take today?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

who would you start tonight?

rafer alstons vs bucks

or

rodney carney @ cavs

I need some 3's, and carney has been on point as of late. any comments or feedback is appreciated!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

who would you start tonight?

rafer alstons vs bucks

or

rodney carney @ cavs

I need some 3's, and carney has been on point as of late. any comments or feedback is appreciated!
smile.gif
Tough call with Cavs D. Rafer is able to bomb 3's too . Hmm..i'd probably go with Carney though. Seems like he has the hot hand.

I said 'screw it' and picked up Anthony Randolph and dropped Ryan Gomes.

Right now, Ryan Gomes is having yet another bad game. I'm thinking that Randolph will get playing time because the Warriors only have 8 players healthy.Stephen Jackson, Brandon Wright, Andris Biedrins, Marco Belinelli, and Jamareo Davidson. I think Jamal Crawford will play because Nelson might have to play himbecause we only have 8 healthy players. I'm taking a calculated risk in picking up Randolph. Don't let me down Anthony!!!

nick collison has been real consistent as of late.

i dropped kenyon martin and picked up rip hamilton

Yeah, I might have to consider picking up Collison... I'll just wait on what Murphy's status is and if Randolph can come through in the clutch for me.

I want to know if Gilbert is worth the pick up... what are your expectations on his playing time and production, mustbetheshoes?

Dang, I don't even know who to drop, if I do want to take a chance on Gilbert. I'm also considering Collison. I don't want to drop Murphy just yet.I'm waiting on actual word on how long he's going to be out. I'm also looking to see what Anthony Randolph is going to do when Nelson's forcedto give him playing time.

2r6ljcm.png

Looking at it, my team is really solid.

I'm lacking a real big man for boards / blocks, but I'm sure I can get by:

F/C: Al Horford
F/C: Luis Scola
F/C: Nick Collison
F: Lamar Odom
F/G: Richard Hamilton
G: Jason Terry
G: Ben Gordon
G: Ray Allen
G: Jose Calderon
G: Tony Parker
G: Devin Harris

nerd.gif

^yeah you need a big man.
paul, you can always drop gomes and sessions
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont pick up gilbert btw, he's only going to be playing at HOME games.

man, the golden bye week is coming to an end. i've seen devin come back and murphy go out on the same squad. goddamnit.

Back
Top Bottom