Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

NT give me some feedback on this proposed trade to me.... I drafted AL JEFF with my number 1 pick and have been slipping since he went down. I have been tryingto acquire dwight for the longest and I was just offered:

I receive: Dwight Howard and Mike Conley
I give up: Deron WIlliams and David West

I am leading the league in pts and ast. up to this point. I am strugglng with rebounds, 3's and steals. I am not too worried about 3's as I lose thatcategory almost every week.

My roster: (currently 4th) - drafted Al Jeff with my number 1 pick, 7.5 gms behind 1st
CP3
Russell Westbrook
Josh Howard
Al Thornton
Andre Iggy
Jermaine O'Neal
Emeka Okafor
Marc Gasol
Birdman
Aaron Brooks
Monta Ellis
Larry Hughes
Charlie Bell
Deron WIll
David West

his roster: (currently 2nd) 2gms behind 1st
Mike Miller
Marquis Daniels
Stephen Jackson
Thad Young
Spencer Hawes
Troy Murphy
Andray Blatche
Nenad Kristic
Jason Terry
Delonte West
Joe Johnson
Paul MIlsap
Manu Ginobili
Dwight Howard
Mike Conley

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger....thoughts?
thanks!

I can keep three.

Hughes, Raja Bell, Pietrus, Nocioni.

Who do I let go? I'm thikning of letting go Pietrus.

peaches is done. mr glass for bones is garbage. hughes and bell i'd keep for sure. noshe i'd have to think about.

N0toriousBee
decent deal. try to get murphy from him

these teams are stacked. what is this a 10 teamer?

Vince Carter...
smh.gif

Bibby...
smh.gif

Josh Howard...
smh.gif

Deng...
smh.gif

troy murphy over dwight? idk bout that man. try to sub deron. deron is a HUGE lost. try dwight+conley for charlie bell+monta& david west? idk.
japan, i say drop piektrus.
^and deng is coming back next week i believe, but damn man.

Luol Deng is currently on waivers in my league, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to land him (knock on wood) since the owners with waivers aheadof me are inactive. Question is, do I drop Anthony Randolph or Francisco Elson? Also, Andrew Bogut is a free agent, so would now be a good time to pick him up?NT, let me know

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

And I just traded for Josh Howard, too.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why would you do that Paul
laugh.gif
(was he included in the beans package)?
A different league. I traded Raymond Felton, Eric Gordon, and Ryan Anderson for Josh Howard and Andre Iguodala.

Originally Posted by nublee

Luol Deng is currently on waivers in my league, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to land him (knock on wood) since the owners with waivers ahead of me are inactive. Question is, do I drop Anthony Randolph or Francisco Elson? Also, Andrew Bogut is a free agent, so would now be a good time to pick him up? NT, let me know
wasn't it annouced that luol deng could be out for the season? i havent kept up lately cause my team has bye for the playoff.

Originally Posted by nrg1604

Luol Deng is currently on waivers in my league, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to land him (knock on wood) since the owners with waivers ahead of me are inactive. Question is, do I drop Anthony Randolph or Francisco Elson? Also, Andrew Bogut is a free agent, so would now be a good time to pick him up? NT, let me know
wasn't it annouced that luol deng could be out for the season? i havent kept up lately cause my team has bye for the playoff.
Initially, that was announced, but he's day-to-day now, possibly returning this week

Originally Posted by offbad

peaches is done. mr glass for bones is garbage. hughes and bell i'd keep for sure. noshe i'd have to think about.

N0toriousBee
decent deal. try to get murphy from him

these teams are stacked. what is this a 10 teamer?

it's a 12 teamer, 15-man rosters....some decent waiver players...i've tried every deal for dwight from him and this is the first that he has offered medwight. I tried getting murphy too but he wanted to do DWill for Murphy and i wasnt bout to do that. Regardless i'm still on the edge and the deal is stillon the table but i have a feeling he will pull the deal if i dont accept by tomorrow.

depends on your roster but i'd drop Elson.

Originally Posted by nrg1604

Initially, that was announced, but he's day-to-day now, possibly returning this week
Aww dammit! Luol better not cut into Tyrus' playing time
mad.gif

^^ cosign. i'm gonna need tyrus to continue playing well to somewhat replace al jefferson.

Originally Posted by BangDak

troy murphy over dwight? idk bout that man. try to sub deron. deron is a HUGE lost. try dwight+conley for charlie bell+monta& david west? idk.
japan, i say drop piektrus.
^and deng is coming back next week i believe, but damn man.
i think you are undervaluing Murphy. you just need to think of him as a giant guard that gets rebounds and falls into blocks. it has been 4 gamesin a row now he's posted 2 blocks. he's been getting a TON of rebounds and putting up near 20 pts a night the last month. also is good for two 3s agame.

dude is crazy legit. last week everything howard threw at me murphy countered.

What up guys, hope you guys are doing well in your leagues.. I proposed another trade a few minutes ago... haven't made a trade all season long.. I'mtrying to trade up so I can get a really legit player+ a FA..

Giving: Joe Johnson + Camby for King James ... the FA I would pick up would be McDyess.. he's been doing pretty well as of late... so it's basicallyJohnson + Camby for James + McDyess... I think my team improves a little bit with this trade.. McDyess should still be on the waivers if she accepts thissoon... Currently 1st place in a 12 team H-2-H league with a record of 130-67-1.

My Team (for additional info):
Mike Conley
Anthony Parker
Joe Johnson
Mike Miller
Kevin Love
Luol Deng
Shaq
Camby
Ben Gordon
Marvin
Z-Bo
Butler
D Wade

ATL is a pretty good defensive team.

Salmons should get his vs GS

Bibby has been kinda eh.

laugh.gif
how's that.

^to the dude up there, once camby is gone, you'll h ave no real shot blocker besides shaq. maybe JJ+deng+mike miller for LJ? idk.
offbad: in no way am i undervaluing troy murphy. troy fills all cat. needed, but i would rely on dwight more then troy murphy for blocks and rebounds.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

ATL is a pretty good defensive team.

Salmons should get his vs GS

Bibby has been kinda eh.

laugh.gif
how's that.
Thanks dude I agree ima sit Hughes start Salmons

Bibby has been off yea but I can't sit him for some reason

NT i need some opinions,

so this is the 1st time i've played in a keeper league and we're only going to be allowed to keep 2 players. my original plan after the draft was tokeep arenas in the 6th round (thinking he would get back to all star form) and beasley in the 5th (can only get better).

i ended up trading beasley but now i wonder if i should still keep gil since he might be valuable as a 6th round keeper if he can get his game back, or if ishould just keep rondo in the 9th round and brook lopez in the 12th. which 2 would be the better choice?

exile:i believe agent 0 is coming back near the end of the season, but dont quote me on that.
^devin should shoots a average fg%, but he's just been on a shooting slump lately? idk, not watching net games. hate those mofos. and as a PG, TOs areexpected.

Back
Top Bottom