Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

tip for next year:

do not ever play with family members, my league has a bunch of brothers and their cousins and there are some !!!!*@$! trades going on between them.

and the commissioner (their cousin) is allowing this BS.

I'm mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

tip for next year:

do not ever play with family members, my league has a bunch of brothers and their cousins and there are some !!!!*@$! trades going on between them.

I'm mad
laugh.gif
make it a money game.
don't you have trade vetoes?

i ended up trading beasley but now i wonder if i should still keep gil since he might be valuable as a 6th round keeper if he can get his game back, or if i should just keep rondo in the 9th round and brook lopez in the 12th. which 2 would be the better choice?
rondo and brook. both are young players who you can build a core around for many years in a keeper league.

off_line.gif
Animal Fries
wade and lebron on the same team is unfair. do it.

Originally Posted by offbad

tip for next year:

I'm mad
laugh.gif
make it a money game.
don't you have trade vetoes?

It is a $25 / team.

But money was never collected.

And the Commissioner holds ALL power with trades.
indifferent.gif

ak has been getting not much burn lately. and why are you dropping conley? dude'll be out for a few games, no need to drop him. nenad has been doing welllately though.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dropping Conley, who should I grab?

Thabo? Nenad? McDyess? Hawes? AK47? Bell?
thabo when give time will produce....
gonadz is doing well as a starter now
dice is solid.
hawes is streaky.
kirilenko hasn't been getting enough run as someone said
bell has been good in charlotte

if you're in the playoffs hunt i'd stash AK and hopefully his minutes get up. dice is always a solid addition. but i think i'd go with bell, thoughi don't know the extent of his injury.

i'd say mcdyess. he's been producing solid numbers, especially pts, rebs, blocks, and fg%
pimp.gif

mike conley pissed me off last night with him leaving the grizzlies-clippers game with a chipped tooth 1 minute into the 1st quarter. he should've mannedup and kept playing
laugh.gif

Question.

I got AK47 and Josh Howard on my team. AK47 hasn't been playing many minutes at all. Josh Howard ankle is steadily *@$@$%+ up. I just picked up Hughes forBarbosa since Barbosa is back on the bench. I'm still waiting for Kaman to come back.

Butler has been hooping lately. If I pick him up, who should I drop? He's the only good FA out there now. Deng may be out for the season so I dropped him.Bibby is just terrible right now. Thabo is out there too.

tip for next year:

I'm mad
laugh.gif
I play fantasy basketball and baseball with my brother, Red Is On NT, and we have no problem at all.We both have integrity and wouldn't trade a player just to trade a player. But I see what you're saying though. In my case, two friends were tradingplayers because one gave up and was in last place and the other guy was in 3rd place so he was able to get the good players from the last place team
smh.gif

I'd go with McDyess. He's the most consistent of the bunch.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Question.

I got AK47 and Josh Howard on my team. AK47 hasn't been playing many minutes at all. Josh Howard ankle is steadily *@$@$%+ up. I just picked up Hughes for Barbosa since Barbosa is back on the bench. I'm still waiting for Kaman to come back.

Butler has been hooping lately. If I pick him up, who should I drop? He's the only good FA out there now. Deng may be out for the season so I dropped him. Bibby is just terrible right now. Thabo is out there too.
Yeah, I gave up on Kirilenko when Boozer came back. He hasn't been getting the minutes he needs to put up some stats. Hughes is starting andhas done well recently. I would have picked him up, too. I'd also pick up Butler and drop Kirilenko. Just keep a close eye on him if his minutes doincrease, but I don't think it will. About 20-25 minutes a game is what we're going to see from Kirilenko.

chris kaman is coming back next tuesday, and i need a big man. should i wait a couple games or get him now off the waivers?

my big men consists of:

brook lopez
david lee
charlie v.
jason thompson

i lost bogut and brand
sick.gif
that's why im so depleted in the front court

who to start (only two of the three):

dev harris @ orlando
ray allen vs clev
ben gordon vs mil

as far as chris kaman honestly ... id think he's a crap shoot, he's missed basically the whole season, that whole clipper team has no direction andeven though their injured camby and zbo, the minutes will be spread out.

i picked up kaman with the quickness.. im stacked with centers unfortunately.. got tyson chandler, big z, joakim noah, and t-murph

nikes i'd start ben gordon.. dude likes to rip it up against milwaukee every time they're at the united center.

thabo thefalosha is a game-time decision tomorrow night, he suffered a sprained MCL. should i cut him and get another player or keep him? he's doing greatin filling in for durant.

my options are:

andray blatche
luke walton
joel pryzbilla
yi jianlan

None of those FA really stand out to me. Maybe Joel. I'd keep Sefolosha though.

Good to be back. I hate you bright nikes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Yeah for sure
laugh.gif

Anyways. I missed my chance to move Calderon
smh.gif

You ain't lying
sick.gif

[table][tr][td]167[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3.00[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
smh.gif
smh.gif
& I sat ben gordon who beasted on another level.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Yeah for sure
laugh.gif

Anyways. I missed my chance to move Calderon
smh.gif

You ain't lying
sick.gif

[table][tr][td]167[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3.00[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
smh.gif
smh.gif
& I sat ben gordon who beasted on another level.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn. I don't think anyone would've thought to start Gordon over Calderonthough.

I picked up Ryan Gomes a couple weeks ago after he dropped 20+ for like 5 games straight. Dudes been failing me ever since. I'm thinking of dropping forDaquan Cook. Kinda need 3's. But his FG% is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom