Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

LO been
sick.gif

i would never start jose...dude is so inconsistent these days.
although youcan argue thes ame for BG, dude throws down 15+ a night no matter what.

How do you guys feel about Tyrus Thomas and Ryan Gomes? Solid pick ups or players who just got hot and are now cooling off? Reason why I'm asking isbecause I'm thinking about picking up Kaman since he's returning on Tuesday.

Here's my team:
ndwiuc.png

I had Kaman on my team last week but I dropped him so I could pick up Jason Terry from the FA. Now that Kaman's coming back, I need to re-evaluate my teamonce again.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

How do you guys feel about Tyrus Thomas and Ryan Gomes? Solid pick ups or players who just got hot and are now cooling off? Reason why I'm asking is because I'm thinking about picking up Kaman since he's returning on Tuesday.

Here's my team:
ndwiuc.png

I had Kaman on my team last week but I dropped him so I could pick up Jason Terry from the FA. Now that Kaman's coming back, I need to re-evaluate my team once again.
Honestly Paul, Kaman is sucha crapshoot - Clippers are such a sorry organization. No structure, no leadership - and it'll take him a couplegames to find his groove.

If I were you, I'd drop Gomes, pickup the Jet (dude beasted today) although, his FG% might dip cause of his hand he's still a beast.

I never liked Tyrus Thomas ... I mean if he's producing, he'd be a better fit than Kaman at this point.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i would drop duhon.. dude has fallen off hard.. hate having him on my team
ohwell.gif
Duhon has been playing great all year. He was actually one of the few players on my team that I didn't want to unload at the trade deadline.Was I wrong in keeping Duhon? I guess I'll find out when the playoffs start and if he's still in his funk
ohwell.gif
. But I'm not going to drop him andallow another team to just pick him up. I'm going to keep him. I'll drop another player that is less likely going to get picked up by another team.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Honestly Paul, Kaman is sucha crapshoot - Clippers are such a sorry organization. No structure, no leadership - and it'll take him a couple games to find his groove.

If I were you, I'd drop Gomes, pickup the Jet (dude beasted today) although, his FG% might dip cause of his hand he's still a beast.

I never liked Tyrus Thomas ... I mean if he's producing, he'd be a better fit than Kaman at this point.
happy.gif
Yeah, you're right about Kaman. I honestly don't know what to expect from him. Randolph, Kaman, and Camby all playing together wouldaffect each other's production, one would think. You're right. I might as well wait a bit on Kaman and see how he plays with everyone before I pick himup.

i guess i was wrong for dropping gomes? should i pick him back up?
im sorry, i just dont watch minny games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: on the other hand, conley and marc gasol
eek.gif
eek.gif

thank god there were no takers when i tried trading gasol. dude is stating to develop well...
been getting double doubles almost every game now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i would drop duhon.. dude has fallen off hard.. hate having him on my team
ohwell.gif
Duhon has been playing great all year. He was actually one of the few players on my team that I didn't want to unload at the trade deadline. Was I wrong in keeping Duhon? I guess I'll find out when the playoffs start and if he's still in his funk
ohwell.gif
. But I'm not going to drop him and allow another team to just pick him up. I'm going to keep him. I'll drop another player that is less likely going to get picked up by another team.

he was playing great till i picked him up.. kept seeing double-double nights from him, then he'd have those 9-12 pt 5-7 assist night with a horrible fg%. iagree though, i don't want to drop him either and make him another mans treasure.
laugh.gif

I'm so glad I didn't drop Troy Murphy early on in the season because he's been putting in work as of late.

In my other league I've been holding onto Drew Gooden thinking he's gonna come back soon. I know the Spurs signed him but damn.

dont drop duhon guys. he just hasnt been getting into rhythm ever since the ASG, and that has affected the knicks, alot.
^drop gooden man. he might not even play until playoffs start...

Originally Posted by BangDak

dont drop duhon guys. he just hasnt been getting into rhythm ever since the ASG, and that has affected the knicks, alot.
^drop gooden man. he might not even play until playoffs start...
You're a Knicks fan, right? How has the acquisition of Larry Hughes affected Duhon?

none really. larry hughes took qrichs starter status/minutes away.
duhon just hasn't been doing well ever since the all star break.
btw, did you pick up larry? i told yall he'll do well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

none really. larry hughes took qrichs starter status/minutes away.
duhon just hasn't been doing well ever since the all star break.
btw, did you pick up larry? i told yall he'll do well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I picked up Larry Hughes in 2 leagues. He's been good so far... hope he keeps it up.

Gilber Arenas is practicing full-go.

i have a feeling he will play this year, but the Wiz organization are putting a hush on it.

This is the last week of the regualr season for me.

Playoffs start next week top 4 make it.

Quick question, would you drop K Mart? Kenyon Martin that is. Dude's like a mystery right now. Not sure when he'll come back.

Back
Top Bottom