Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

I'm in first in a 14 team H2H league. Playoffs start next week, each round is 2 weeks and I have a bye for the first round. My question is should I pick upChris Kaman since he should be back by the second round? What kind of numbers do you see him getting with Randolph and Camby there?

Here is my roster:
3317004619_f26a56e6c4.jpg

^because ridnour is back.
and stuckey put up 21 because A.I. was out. see how it goes with AI on the bench.

Originally Posted by parada45

Should I drop Stuckey for Anthony Parker?

Larry Hughes has had 2 good games, I believe he's starting. I'm sure he's available in your league.

I dropped Session because his numbers have dipped since Ridnour has been back
sick.gif

Nobody here likes Ridnour . I hate him, too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rawrblackcat, how many teams in your league? I don't see Marbury really contributing to be honest. Rondo willplay ahead of Marbury and I don't foresee Doc Rivers going to a two PG lineup because Ray Allen is playing the 2-guard.

starbury > ridnour. FACT.
he'll contribute, a few dimes, boards, 1 steal, a few points, but you're not guna get much.
larry hughes on the other hand
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rawrblackcat, how many teams in your league? I don't see Marbury really contributing to be honest. Rondo will play ahead of Marbury and I don't foresee Doc Rivers going to a two PG lineup because Ray Allen is playing the 2-guard.
blasphemy! i love ridnour
laugh.gif

really though. he's so solid.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

drop hawes or love for diaw?
who cares. they both suck hairy balls in comparison to Diaw.

^love has been giving a double double his past few games except for one.
hughes is in the starting lineup, and he has hit big shots for the knicks. watch it for a few games before you pick him up if you h ave no one to drop for him.

I need some trade help.
I give: Carmelo Anthony and Ramon Sessions
I get: Josh Howard, Mo Williams, and Matt Barnes
What do you guys think? Pull the trigger?

^^well said.

lamar odom, ray allen and devin harris are really effin things up for me today!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rawrblackcat, how many teams in your league? I don't see Marbury really contributing to be honest. Rondo will play ahead of Marbury and I don't foresee Doc Rivers going to a two PG lineup because Ray Allen is playing the 2-guard.

Only 10 teams in my league. I'm adding Starbury more for the giggles than the stats he'll put up. I'm already #1 in my league
laugh.gif
. I did loseStoudemire to that eye injury though
smh.gif

i lost big stat and big al, my first and second pick - ive been treading water tryna make it to 6th place.

luckily some trades worked in my favor.

anyways, i'm very surprised
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
the jet is playing already

yup. i was late on this update, some dude picked him up in one of my leagues. luckily i got em in all the other ones
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

any word on agent 0? hes practicing
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dunleavy's been out of the season japan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hopefully deng wont be out. my team was just starting to get back on track with redd, crash, kaman, and monta out.

Back
Top Bottom