OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Phil has officially lost it with this tweet... Dude needs to resign or something.
Watching First Take live on ESPN right now and Stephen A. Smith went off on him. Told it like it is. If anyone can post a clip later

How many of ya'll actually remember Abdul-Rauf? Their style of play is almost identical, though Abdul-Rauf wasnt nearly as talented and super streaky. He use to give the Bulls the business back in the day. The media blew it out of proportion.

Ain't no one on this team worth watching though

Easier to see mistakes and how things arent suppose to be done.

What's sad is, if they put together a team from waived players they would probably end up with a better record than us.

it's sounding like coaching/management wants to make Porzingis a back to the basket player :stoneface:

it's sounding like coaching/management wants to make Porzingis a back to the basket player
indifferent.gif
He should pick up that skill to be an unstoppable player. Him launching 3's all game isn't gonna cut it. 

Yeah i don't mind him having some post moves but he's best in the PnR/Pop & facing up.

Hopefully the next coach uses him properly so we don't ruin a future star.

Yeah i don't mind him having some post moves but he's best in the PnR/Pop & facing up.

Hopefully the next coach uses him properly so we don't ruin a future star.
Yeah some post game never hurt, but to me he is more Dirk than a traditional 4.

Back
Top Bottom