OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters

Anyone that thought Melo should've taken a backseat to Lin must've been doing copious amounts of coke.
There were folks in here spewing that nonsense. One of em still talks up Lin in the NBA season thread. 
roll.gif

That's like bragging about how you should've married a one night stand.

i just dont know what happen with this team... we were .500 at 1 point now all of a sudden we are a joke again...i know the roster isnt perfect but at the same time we are not playing up to our potential...2 things we need this summer a pg and a coach... and phil better not make the same mistake and hire a triangle type coach because the results will be the same... the team as a whole has given up on the triangle so why bother

I killed Lin the entire time. People called me a hater and racist. He had a lucky run, the Asian Tim Tebow. He had a few real impressive games during that 10 run but there was a lot of luck. Then he came back to reality. No one was happier than me when we let him walk. I even said at the trade deadline we should trade him then because his stock was so high.

Anyone that thought Melo should've taken a backseat to Lin must've been doing copious amounts of coke.
Those are just the Melo haters who were ready to give KP the reigns after 10 games.

I killed Lin the entire time. People called me a hater and racist. He had a lucky run, the Asian Tim Tebow. He had a few real impressive games during that 10 run but there was a lot of luck. Then he came back to reality. No one was happier than me when we let him walk. I even said at the trade deadline we should trade him then because his stock was so high.

Anyone who thought it was more than a lucky run is probably a casual basketball fan at best. Realizing that, what a lucky run it was. 'Antoni answered the question best when he said something to the effect of "I'm just gonna ride it out" LOL. Considering management at the time, we were also lucky to let him walk.

Last edited:
yeah, i wouldve been PISSED if we matched the rockets deal. granted, lin is better than any of our other guards, but i still wouldnt want him as our starter.

We should gamble and sign Anthony Bennett. Doesn't really fill a need and is kind of redundant but whatever, he's only 22 and we suck.

Woj: Accomplished bench shooter/defender Dorell Wright finished China season, getting consideration w/ few NBA teams, sources tell @TheVertical.

Always liked his game. Would love if we signed him.

We should gamble and sign Anthony Bennett. Doesn't really fill a need and is kind of redundant but whatever, he's only 22 and we suck.

He won't play anyway...

Hell we just signed Jimmer who plays a position of need for us and he doesn't even get burn :lol:

Plus we have enough forwards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom