OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
We're not even showing effort anymore. I know we're gonna lose a lot of games but at least give some damn effort. I understand our roster isn't good enough to be a playoff team right now but at least look like you want to win & show some heart. Your jumper isn't gonna be there every night but a consistent effort could be. Teams like the Blazers & Celtics aren't the most talented but their coach demands effort out of them every single night.

Jose can be the best teammate in NBA history but he can't stay in front of his man anymore & doesn't create for others. He shouldn't be playing cause he's a 'good mentor'. There's no good reason why Jerian Grant shouldn't be getting 25+ minutes a night. We know what Jimmer is at this point but just give him a damn chance. We gave Pookie, Galloway, Lin, & Novak a chance & they turned out to be good niche players. Everything in the player development department is *** backwards.

I don't understand how you could have perfect rotations (vs the Magic the other night) and then go the complete opposite direction the next game. No one was hurt, nothing was different. The same 12 guys were available to play & Rambis went with something new. I don't know if our coaches don't look at film & lineup data to see who plays well with who but the other 29 coaches in the league would stick with something if they saw it work.

Rambis playing Melo 38+ minutes a night & putting his future ahead of the team's future is not good at all. We're not gonna make the playoffs, everyone knows that. Winning a few meaningless games down the stretch isn't gonna save your job. You suck.

Finally, I have no clue what direction we're headed as a team. Are we gonna convince some guys to leave winning teams to come here this summer? Probably not. That sets us up for another 25-35 win season if everything goes right (which it probably won't). At that point Melo will be 33. Is Melo truly willing to stick it out here & be the fall guy for our problems? Are we gonna tear it down & build for 5 years from now? I have no clue & quite frankly I really don't care. Just show me you have a plan to win whether it's now or in the future.

Langston is my dude, he even came into cheesecake with his homies but this guy is going to have to stop dropping 0 points every now and then

That's bc he doesn't get consistent minutes. One game he'll play 25 min and the next 8 min. It definitely messes with your rhythm and confidence. That's why grant struggles too. They also have a whole lot more pressure bc I'm sure they hear the complaints about lack of PG play. Sometimes they try to do too much, which only ends up in a TO or bad shot. Sit caldo. End of story. Guarantee if he gets benched, we start winning.

Damn even Melo fed up and letting it show from what I reading :lol:

Dolan won't do a damn thing. **** Isola though.

I spared myself watching the game as usual. Don't know how some of yall do it.

I feel like even talking about how to improve the team is pointless.

Was home all day with strep

Apparently my brother came up on tv while he in attendance at the game

Still ain't eem watch

Isola is a herb

Only way to attract free agents at this point is showing them you're serious about changing the culture and the only way to do that is hiring Thibbs.

Hire Smush

It's annoying to keep harping on this, but you really need to stop playing Calderon as much and give Grant the bulk of the minutes at the 1.

Jimmer isn't getting a 2nd 10-day

Isola's saying we'll sign Tim Frazier, Ray McCallum, or Tony Wroten. Really wouldn't mind any of those 3 guys as long as they get minutes.

Back
Top Bottom