OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
end this game/season pls...

Knicks cut lead to 6... Rambis puts Galloway, Vujacic, Thomas, Williams & O'Quinn out there for final minute of 3rd... Lead back to 13.

whose mans is this? go like so cam girls on twitter you ******* clown.

Last edited:
really awful to sign someone to a 10 day contract and not play them. the biz can be really terrible the way it treats some people

827000513.gif

The word playoffs should not come out of anyones mouth from this organization. Sit jose , start gallo. Grant is his backup . No sasha. Afflalo limited. Stop the charades NY.

A heckler told Carmelo "the Knicks suck" and "I'm never coming back to another game."

Carmelo pointed at Jim Dolan and told the heckler "he's the owner, ask him for your money back."

#FreeMelo

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 7m7 minutes ago
The heckler told Carmelo "the Knicks suck" and "I'm never coming back to another game."

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 9m9 minutes ago
Carmelo pointed at Jim Dolan and told the heckler "he's the owner, ask him for your money back."

*Beat me to it :lol:

Melo gone.

Last edited:
Another thing too, I really hate Frank Isola

He makes the problem even worse

Frank Isola–Verified account @FisolaNYDN

Unfortunately, MSG Network elected not to play the part about Carmelo telling a fan to ask Jim Dolan for his money back.

Ok, why should they play it? :stoneface:

Then you wonder why some athletes despise the NY media :smh:

Last edited:
he's like that kid in class that you know if you **** him up he'll go and get you kicked out of school

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom