OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Melo is gonna have to do some serious recruiting this summer if he ever wants a chance to win here. I think mentally once we strike out on everyone this offseason he'll check out and quietly ask for a trade.

The only way to not strikeout bad is hire Thibbs. A combination of him, Melo and KP should be enough to get a couple of good players.

Friday Night Knicks Basketball
smokin.gif
I know how this night ends already lol 

The amount of times it's cut to commercials on a Friday and I'm SMH'ing while Robert Randolph ironically plays in the background :smh:

The only way to not strikeout bad is hire Thibbs. A combination of him, Melo and KP should be enough to get a couple of good players.
Really starting to feel like Melo is on his way out. We suck, and the situation with the fan and Dolan and him being forced to apologize then telling the media that the Knicks made him make a statement.

Wouldn't shock me if we made a move for assets this summer.

im good with lopez. hes played really well lately and is a good compliment to melo and kp. we really just need a legit backcourt and we're fine. even our bench isnt bad with gallo, williams, and thomas. oquinn plays ok at times when we are up against a bigger team. we dont need to complete blow up the squad. get us 2-3 sold guards and we can make the playoffs next year. we're really not that far off...

“I don’t think envy is kind of the right word,” Anthony said Friday morning. “I do look at my peers and say, ‘Damn, what am I doing wrong? I should be there.’ There was one point in time where they were looking at me like that. Made (the playoffs) 10, 11 years straight.

“Right now it’s kind of a rough patch for me. I’m trying to figure out a way to get out of it."

http://dlvr.it/KhPCcG

|I

“I don’t think envy is kind of the right word,” Anthony said Friday morning. “I do look at my peers and say, ‘Damn, what am I doing wrong? I should be there.’ There was one point in time where they were looking at me like that. Made (the playoffs) 10, 11 years straight.

“Right now it’s kind of a rough patch for me. I’m trying to figure out a way to get out of it."

http://dlvr.it/KhPCcG

|I

Melo about to have me all emotional man :lol:

Melo has himself feeling some type of way. Lebron had to team up with Wade and Bosh to get a ring. Had they never done that, they would all be on the same boat. Maybe they'd be in the playoffs now, but that's a different story.

The ship will turn around soon.

Idk about you guys but I don't mind taking the bus, don't mind taking the train. Don't mind wearing walking shoes or running through the rain

Back
Top Bottom