OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
knick fandom to the side, i dont see why kd wouldnt wanna come here. Melo Kd Kp is a nice foundation and could easily be top 4 in the east right away. besides, he wouldnt have to face SA or GS in the playoffs. 

knick fandom to the side, i dont see why kd wouldnt wanna come here. Melo Kd Kp is a nice foundation and could easily be top 4 in the east right away. besides, he wouldnt have to face SA or GS in the playoffs. 

Maybe he knows, or at least thinks deep down that he can handle the scrutinous media, or he isn't ready to be the #1, he seems more comfortable being 1(b) to Russ's 1(a). Who knows.

I just wished we played well enough to lure free agents in. Kind of like, hey we're alright? See? Maybe if you could in you could take us to the next level!

Im sure theres a lot more to it than just tthat but I wanted to put my best suit on to go ask kevin durant out on a date. Nah mean.

This offseasons gonna suck the life out of me.

I don't see kd here in any scenario. I see him either staying at okc or goes home to dc. He look like a lowkey type and coming to ny pushes him to the spotlight.

remember when we thought we were making the playoffs after this game? Derrick Williams' and 1 in OT was the peak of our season :lol: :smh:

If we won the lottery, that would be the most funniest, messed up thing ever as a knick fan

"And the first pick goes to the Knicks which will be traded to Toronto"

Last edited:
its possible we can win the lottery even though it wouldnt benefit us... bulls were trash but still a 30 win team and got the first pick when rose was drafted... and we almost won the lottery but got the 2nd pick that got traded to the bulls for lamarcus aldridge :smh:

Back
Top Bottom