OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
melo is gonna want out if nothing improves in the offseason. i used to have a lot of faith in phil, but now i just think hes full of **** and just thinks too highly of himself. if he makes another poor coaching hire, i might have to jump ship for a bit.

True too ^^

Would you guys rather get an all star, a package of role players, or a top 5 pick in return for Melo?

Last edited:
tbh i'm on board with anything this summer that's not Kurt Rambis or Brian Shaw.

i'm so immune to losing :\

Is there anyone in here that actually wants to see Melo go and see us build through the draft and young guys?

I feel like we were doing that, but completely cleaned house on that idea when we traded everything for Melo.

what are your top free agent targets (realistic) for this offseason?

i want jennings, eric gordon, ryan anderson, and mahinmi.

jennings/grant
afflalo/gordon/gallo
melo/thomas/williams
kp/anderson
lopez/mahinmi/oquinn

:smokin

Rebuilding through the draft, in NYC, with Phil soon leaving and Dolan in charge?.....idk man.

Plus if rebuilding through the draft was that simple, Minnesota and Philly would be perennial contenders.

We already hit the draft lotto with KP. I think we should build around that. We already have a great transition piece in place with Melo.

We just need a real back court and coach.

Last edited:
Backcourt and coaching are our two glaring issues. I'd be fine with a defensive minded PG that can run a system, and a coach with a basketball philosophy that's applicable to the current NBA landscape.

Is there anyone in here that actually wants to see Melo go and see us build through the draft and young guys?

I feel like we were doing that, but completely cleaned house on that idea when we traded everything for Melo.

I didn't want to trade Melo at first but seeing how we're about to miss the playoffs makes me think we should start from scratch and build through the draft

I dont understand signing Jimmer and not giving him burn, especially when you aint making the playoffs.

Why not at least give the fans some entertainment? :smh:

I dont understand signing Jimmer and not giving him burn, especially when you aint making the playoffs.

Why not at least give the fans some entertainment? :smh:

no one in here understands.

the season's been over for about a month yet Calderon is stll playing 25+ minutes & Vujacic plays over Jerian Grant

Back
Top Bottom