OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
They took him to Elmhurst?
sick.gif
I live a few blocks away and I would never go there. Career over.
laugh.gif
After sustaining a gun-shot wound to his right knee early Wednesday in a targeted robbery, New York Knicks forward Cleanthony Early underwent MRI and X-ray exams that revealed no structural damage or surgery required, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Early remains in New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where doctors and the New York Knicks’ training staff have worked to keep the 24-year-old’s knee from becoming infected, sources told Yahoo. Early is expected to have a cleanup of his knee and expects a full recovery,  league sources said. The bullet exited Early’s leg and is not lodged in it, sources said. 

http://vote.nba.com/

Don't forget to vote Melo & KP in...

I'm serious...................

Cant let Drummond and PG start over Melo...............bad enough Melo won't beat out Lebron in votes....dont let Drummond win.............

we are team NYK the biggest fanbase on NT...right?

I feel like ima get texts and emails about drinking sprite and getting State Farm insurance if I do tho b

yeah its not over yet, miami and orlando are not going to sustain the winning into the 2nd half of the season.

Just turned to the Clippers stream and Priggy Smalls got a nice steal in the passing lane for an easy layup.
I miss you :rolleyes

Last edited:
prigs was good but was also a poor mans jose... he was not agressive and too passive and his defense was trash... but i agree this team besides needing a top 15 pg needs some veteran leadership... right now that title goes to melo :smh:

Back
Top Bottom