OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Man I've been to that strip club before. While its shady I guess it really isn't a dangerous area at all. Some lowlifes prob saw him and wanted the come up.

The neighborhood is very safe, hell the mob has an outpost there and it's mostly Italians and Polish people living there. He got setup or spotted. Either way, if you wear jewelry that's flashy then it's your own fault for making yourself a target. It's not hard to run into people about that life in strip clubs, no matter the area.

Gun shot to Cleanthony Early's right knee went straight through, no bullet lodged, sources tell Y! The Knicks forward remains in hospital.

Cleanthony Early's MRI results reveal no structural damage or surgery needed on shot knee, sources tell Yahoo. Clean up to avoid infection.

Man I've been to that strip club before. While its shady I guess it really isn't a dangerous area at all. Some lowlifes prob saw him and wanted the come up.

That's the thing. When I saw Maspeth, I was confused. I didn't think **** like this went down there.

Sooo when we taking Fisher and Calderon to the strip club?

:rofl:

Gun shot to Cleanthony Early's right knee went straight through, no bullet lodged, sources tell Y! The Knicks forward remains in hospital.

Cleanthony Early's MRI results reveal no structural damage or surgery needed on shot knee, sources tell Yahoo. Clean up to avoid infection.

Thats great news, man.

We need more information from the streets . 50 cent saying hes trying to be a gentleman and retrieve his things .

Pics of his "girlfriend" have surfaced. Apparently its wifey. But her photos are explicit and it looks like she works at a strip club.

Im still going with the "she set him up " story until further details. I hope im wrong and that someone from the club just peeped him and kept eyes on him. Cuz his shorty bad as hell .

Back
Top Bottom