OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Happy New Year bredren.

What time da pharmacies open tomorrow? Need to cop a plan b REAL QUICK.

Last edited:
My New Years resolution is to pass my licensing exam to become a certified occupational therapist, acquire currency, work out and do my best Creed impersonation by having dudes on their bikes circling around me while I do cheesy celebrations, and date mad women without saying anything inappropriate

Happy 2016 to all of you! May all of you be blessed with abundance in health, money and love/ lust/side chicks (whatever floats your boat)

Last edited:
1. Bolster the backcourt. As noted here earlier this month, the Knicks have been looking to add to their backcourt via trade and free agency.

So who can they add?

New York is one of several teams that has looked into signing free-agent guard Tony Wroten, sources say. The degree of their interest in Wroten is unclear at this point.

Detroit’s Brandon Jennings is also on the Knicks' radar, but the club wasn’t impressed with what they saw from Jennings during Detroit’s loss to the Knicks on Tuesday, according to sources familiar with their thinking.

Jennings was playing his first game in nearly 11 months after rupturing his left Achillies, though. So the organization's opinion of Jennings can certainly change if he returns to form.

The Knicks also have been monitoring the D-League for potential additions. They have an open roster spot so they can add a player without making a corresponding roster move. In light of Cleanthony Early's knee injury from Wednesday’s shooting, the Knicks may need to add someone ASAP.

Jimmer Fredette of the Westchester Knicks is one candidate. Fredette has played well for the Knicks' D-League club (23 points, 4.5 assists, 4.3 rebounds) and Phil Jackson is a fan of Fredette’s, according to a source, but that doesn’t guarantee him a roster spot with the Knicks.

Scouts around the NBA also have been impressed by D-League guards Elliot Williams (28 points, 6.1 rebounds, 5.8 assists), Toure' Murry (14 points, 6.4 rebounds and 6.4 assists) and Sean Kilpatrick (26 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.8 assists).

It's worth noting here that the Knicks can sign a player to a 10-day contract starting Tuesday. The trade deadline is Feb. 18. So New York has plenty of time to make a decision. But the club may have a sense of urgency because it ranks last in the NBA in points in the paint and points in transition -- two areas where a backcourt addition may

Happy new year everyone. Always enjoy seeing all the jokes/comments in here. Hope it's a great year for you all

Happy New Years y'all. Hope y'all find a nice freak to smash all night so you don't have to watch the Knicks disappoint you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom