OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
So when Rolo puts up decent numbers and our guards play decent plus a little contribution from the bench it's a W. Consistency is something we need bad from those parts.

He was with a shorty who wasnt hurt.

Gotta watch how these hxoes move..

No doubt it was set up if he was bringing a stripper home.

Yeah sounds like it. I mean going through all that to snatch some jewelry? That's bold.

That's probably his career too...

Last edited:
Went to Knicks game last night. A great seat. First row in section 111 (I will post some pictures when I get home tonight.) It was great. Derrick Williams's dunks are still on my mind Unreal. Robin did great to keep Drummond away from the board. Limited Drummond to only 9 rebounds. 0 rebound total in the fourth quarter after his hot quarter. KP is is freaking tall. He runs really well for his size. I was like man, Calderon sucks and couldn't make his shot. A moment later, he hit 2 3's in a row. :lol: Reggie Jackson's moves are smooth. I really like Marcus Morris's game. He can play. He gave Melo a hard time. It's interesting to see Fisher and assistant coaches. Sometime, assistant coaches made subs. Fisher trusts his assistant coaches completely. Man, I love O'Quinn. He's an energy man. He has that kind of Ronny Turiaf attitude. He stood up off the bench and cheered whenever Knicks score or make great defensive plays.

Shocked to hear about the Early news. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Damn Cleanthony! Not for nothing he prolly got 'money and violenced' aka set up by some trick...smh
Caught the game last night too :smile:

Man I've been to that strip club before. While its shady I guess it really isn't a dangerous area at all. Some lowlifes prob saw him and wanted the come up.

He was surrounded by 3cars, sounds like a set up if ya ask me. They just had an article about how strippers were targeting high profile, rich, clients for come ups.

^idk man dudes had to have known that he got surgery on his knee before. That wasn't some typical ****. Also, how much jewelry could a second round pick have been rocking. Enough that dudes would wanna split it between that many people in a robbery?

Also dudes could have just either gotten away with the jewelry, or offed him. The fact they actually shot him, which brings another level of police attention to the situation is weird too.

Edit: never knew dude is from the BX

Last edited:
Early stays icey. When I met him he had the gold Rolex, diamond earrings, bracelet, and chain combo. Chick definitely zoed the **** out of him

Last edited:
sheesh man. They took all his stuff why shoot him in the damn knee when hes a damn athlete

Extremely cruel and terrible. Hope for a speedy recovery and hope this doesnt end his career

Kristaps Porzingis Verified account  ‏@kporzee · 1h1 hour ago
Prayers for my brother @Clearly_BallLyf
CXewiaXWwAEGQ5t.jpg

jose manuel calderon Verified account  ‏@JmCalderon3 · 1h1 hour ago
Prayers for my teammate and good friend @Clearly_BallLyf

Back
Top Bottom