OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Who'd be surprised if they miss the playoffs.

Surprised? It was a ******* Hail Mary just flirting with the idea of playoffs this season. This squad has fallen apart before they could even really get running. Judging by this game, it's more of the same. A shame because the few glimmers of light that we've seen from this team, they CAN be a viable playoff team...but not like this. :smh:

Lmao no triangle being run now. Time to play desperation ball. I love it tho, let the players do their thing

The guy they are playing Sasha over was traded for a guy that had many 20+ pt games. I don't care if he can't shoot or go left they better make his *** pan out

I took a nap during the game. Knew what was coming. Fisher is prioritizing style of play over what works.

If Phil really wants us to go somewhere, he has to be searching for a starting PG and another perimeter guy.

Can we pick up Tony Wroten already. We need offense in the second unit and a guy that can penetrate. He'd arguably be our 2nd best guard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom