OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I like the Howatd trade. He's expected to opt out after this season. We aren't doing much right now anyway. I actually read in the rumor that caldo & dwill would be in the trade. I'm fine w/ that.

Another throwaway season ? Damn

I know its not my money but it sucks as well that fisher makes more money per year than a lot of the guys on the squad.

Imagine the daily rants from Francesa if we got Howard. He loaths Howard more than any player in the nba, maybe all of pro sports at the moment.

sounds like Fisher lost his team

why can't we have a good coach & backcourt? why...

with a new coach i dont see too much improvement which is sad... a new pg is really what we need but who knows when we get 1

I miss having a coach that has a little bit of presence and personality. Pringles and even Woodson had that and I'm sure it trickled down to the players. Nobody ******* likes Derp Fisher at all

Last edited:
theres been a new coach here like every other year since JVG left... and every time we got a new coach i cant see how we had a great season right after... woody was good when he replaced dantoni initially but you know how his tenure ended here... the offense sucks without a pg too many times the offense is stagnant or wait until 3-5 seconds left and throw the ball to melo and let him do work...its clearly the biggest weakness on this roster and just brings the team down... im not a fan of fisher just like everyone else just saying how we always get a different coach here and the results are the same

once an "anonymous player" says the coach isn't coaching well it's over

guy has clearly lost the team & if Phil was truly about winning he'd get him outta here

Was just thinking why couldn't we swing a deal for Ish Smith as a stop gap. 2 second round picks is really doable.

Back
Top Bottom