OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
We lost this game in the first quarter.

After we ran up that big lead, Fisher took everyone out one by one and implemented his 14 man rotation.

Never seen anything like this before.

Frustrating to watch.

We lost this game in the first quarter.

After we ran up that big lead, Fisher took everyone out one by one and implemented his 14 man rotation.

Never seen anything like this before.

Frustrating to watch.

That's exactly what I was tellin someone. Dude takes the hot players out in the 1st qtr for absolutely no reason. I'm still confused. He really doesn't know what he's doing

if Fisher says some "i'm trying to find the right group of guys" bull**** after tonight's debacle i swear to god....

Last edited:
We're not making the playoffs until we fire Fisher or trade for a much better PG. Cant even watch KPs development anymore since he's always on the bench for no reason.

I'm close to not watching this crap anymore.

We're not making the playoffs until we fire Fisher or trade for a much better PG. Cant even watch KPs development anymore since he's always on the bench for no reason.

I'm close to not watching this crap anymore.

Pretty much turning into last season all over again :x :smh:

Last edited:
Saw how many pages this thread jumped and knew we caught the fade and people would be calling for fishers head :lol:

Last edited:
Don't forget to vote Melo & KP into the all star game today. Ima do daily reminders cause I don't wanna hear it when/if Drummond & Paul George are starting in the all star game...
Y'all know Melo the most hated in the league and his chances to get coach votes in will be slim to none with the Knicks record and other teams in the East having better records than us

Its 40 games into the season and Fisher still has random lineups thrown out there. How can he expect any continuity if he keeps jumbling the lineups.

Back
Top Bottom