OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
i don't think he's hit any "wall."  i don't really believe in that. he just had a couple of bad games. first bad game fisher took him out like 5 minutes in and didn't give him enough time to settle into the game when he was put in. he has like 10/12 minutes total playing time or something. that kinda messes with your confidence

I agree. Fisher is terrible with communicating with his players and just randomly sits/plays dudes for long stretches whenever the **** he feels like it. 100% messes with the players confidence.

KP will be fine. It was his first long road trip. 5 road games in 7 days. :x

Last edited:
it's no coincidence KP had a couple bad games as he approaches his season high in minutes. the long road trip didn't help either.

hopefully he can get back on track with 3 days off.

Dead serious. Think yall dudes just want the Knicks to suck on the low and say any old crazy **** that comes to mind pretending to make it seem reasonable.

Look at your response. Who the **** called Melo our savior? :lol: These bias delusional takes on this topic are a joke.

According to a few people in this thread there is no worthy trade package for Melo and no matter who we would get for him we are going to be worse. That's delusional.
That's just reality.

And it's pretty common when you're talking about the best player on your team.

And who cares if we trade Melo and he thrives for another team, he hasn't thrived with us. It's sounds like a bitter ex. "We're not working out but I'm not going to let him go because I don't want the possibility of him doing better no matter what."" Plus I invested time into him so we're staying together no matter what." Lol
This has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

priority #1 this summer is obviously KD then i'd look into Mike Conley.

after they both turn us down Batum would be a great fit

Last edited:
just being realistic though... look at our summer we signed kyle oquinn, serapin, dwill and robin lopez...affalo was actually a really solid pickup and props to phil for getting him to sign a cheap contract... this summer we have to get a PG badly and it makes me sick thinking we traded fatboy for jose

just being realistic though... look at our summer we signed kyle oquinn, serapin, dwill and robin lopez...affalo was actually a really solid pickup and props to phil for getting him to sign a cheap contract... this summer we have to get a PG badly and it makes me sick thinking we traded fatboy for jose

You miss Felton? That's just awful

Back
Top Bottom