OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Wait, are you blaming Melo for not getting foul calls? That's HIS fault? Granted, he's had some really bad shooting nights, but the fact that it seems as if you're blaming him for not getting foul calls is kinda ridiculous. If you're gonna call ppl stans, then you should be categorized as a hater.

I'm def not blaming Melo for not getting foul calls. What I'm saying is if he's trying to take it strong and he's not getting the foul calls that night, rather than getting hammered down low and missing the shots and not getting free throws try something else.

Last edited:
It's just like in baseball. If you keep throwing a curve that getting the plate but the umps not calling it, are you going to get frustrated and mad and keep throwing that curve or are you going to adjust to the ump you have to deal with and throw something else from your arsenal. It's not right but that's the way it is. Winners find ways to adjust and overcome situations. Not keep doing the same thing and getting the same results.

After watching Melo highlights again from last night mannnn his game is beautiful...evolve and adapt y'all can say all that but that mans arsenal will hopefully have him scoring 20+ for us for a few more years.

I see Melo lasting for a while in this league

Yes his game can be beautiful, but you would think at this point in his career he'd know where his spots are instead of just forcing half of his shots. I swear with Melo's skill if he just let the game come to him and then take over when we need him to he'd be a much more efficient player.

So take less high percentage shots

If he's getting smashed down low(which makes the shot a lot harder to make, hence it will become a lower percentage shot due to him getting hacked) and not making them and not getting the calls then obviously you try something else. It's not that hard to figure out.

After watching Melo highlights again from last night mannnn his game is beautiful...evolve and adapt y'all can say all that but that mans arsenal will hopefully have him scoring 20+ for us for a few more years.

I see Melo lasting for a while in this league

If his ego allows him and he keeps his body in shape he could play for quite some time. Depends how much he is willing to play for and in what capacity

KP the God came into my Cheesecake Factory today up in White Plains with his brothers :pimp:

I usually don't ask athletes for pics but I definitely will take one with him next time and write down the link to this Knicks thread since he's a fan of World Star :lol:

I got a $50 cheesecake factory gift card I been meaning to use up there in White Plains.

summit at Cheesecake Factory? 
nerd.gif

I liked Lopez coming in.. but he has not looked good at all. I still think he can be a solid piece, but he's been a disappointment.

I'm hoping Porzingis doesn't hit the rookie wall too hard.. but he'll be blowing past his minutes from last year pretty soon and I think he'll still put up those big nights, but I think he'll have a lot more bad nights to go along with it.

And some of y'all seem so hell bent on proving that Melo can't score a lot anymore
laugh.gif
...the season just started. We'll see who's right by the end of the season, that's for sure
i ain't sayin #trademelo but we are like a third of the way into the season already

Back
Top Bottom