OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters

i'd like to know how many of these shots were on a 1 on 5 iso Melo play

still not a good % at all though

http://nypost.com/2015/12/11/knicks-derrick-williams-doesnt-know-why-fisher-benches-him/

Say what you want about a player's talent but it's really inexcusable to mess with guy's minutes without any communication.
Fisher acts like the team is close and pulling for each other but he's not even helping guys find a role?
I'm starting to understand why the team stopped giving 110% for this clown.

yeah you can't just bench someone for no reason. it's almost impossible for a player to find a role if they play 18 minutes one night & 3 the next

Last edited:
i'd like to know how many of these shots were on a 1 on 5 iso Melo play

still not a good % at all though
yeah you can't just bench someone for no reason. it's almost impossible for a player to find a role if they play 18 minutes one night & 3 the next
Yeah, I'm like are you benching these productive players to rest them for the playoff push, in December? The organization has gotten all that they can get from Fisher and honestly they need a new voice, and Phil should pull a Riley and come on down and coach until a suitable candidate avails themselves. I would say give the job to Thibs, but he'd kill the squad in practice alone, and they would be awesome defensively, but they would also be offensive stalwarts,  so maybe not him, but someone else.

i'd kill for Rick Carlisle

he gets the most out of his players (except Rondo :lol:) every night. putting players in a position to succeed is one of the main jobs of a coach & Fisher's not doing that

The NBA said the refs made a mistake in the closing seconds last night, and Rondo should have been called for a foul on Anthony.

From league's officials report: "Rondo grabs Anthony's arm prior to the start of his upward shooting motion and affects his RSBQ

RSBQ= Rhythm, Speed, Balance, Quickness.

:rolleyes :rolleyes

i'd kill for Rick Carlisle

he gets the most out of his players (except Rondo
laugh.gif
) every night. putting players in a position to succeed is one of the main jobs of a coach & Fisher's not doing that
Dude made STAT look serviceable. So yeah, rick would be cool.

No. We'd go on a losing streak.

I be convinced when ppl say stuff like this they deep down just want the Knicks to do terribly and be completely irrelevant while Melo goes off to thrive on another team.

Are you serious we've been on long losing streaks with Melo, I don't get why everyone is hung up on him. He is not our savior, he has never made anyone that plays around him better. Lets move on.
Dead serious. Think yall dudes just want the Knicks to suck on the low and say any old crazy **** that comes to mind pretending to make it seem reasonable.

Look at your response. Who the **** called Melo our savior? :lol: These bias delusional takes on this topic are a joke.

Last edited:
missed the game last night and only caught the missed call via twitter.

1st - im surprised the League admitted their mistake. 1 being Melo, & 2 being the Knicks.

2nd - how the heck did we lose? Fisher struck again?

reading the stats from the last couple of games..
- KP lowkey been kinda off
- Galloway juice is done

also, after the 1st Q of the Utah game, i think Fisher lost the team

missed the game last night and only caught the missed call via twitter.

1st - im surprised the League admitted their mistake. 1 being Melo, & 2 being the Knicks.

2nd - how the heck did we lose? Fisher struck again?

reading the stats from the last couple of games..
- KP lowkey been kinda off
- Galloway juice is done

also, after the 1st Q of the Utah game, i think Fisher lost the team

galloway and the whole bench beeeeeeeeen done for!
told people earlier in the season that we were overachieving our bench is 100% Grade A DOOKIE

The East is actually competitive this year so we might not even get in being a subpar .500 team :lol:
We still improved a lot from last year but we need better players BADLY...
Fisher got 5 years he better start taking notes from other winning organizations instead of being so nonchalant out there
But at the same time we got nobody on this team...

This season is a wash we might make the playoffs but don't expect nothing else AT ALL

Dead serious. Think yall dudes just want the Knicks to suck on the low and say any old crazy **** that comes to mind pretending to make it seem reasonable.

Look at your response. Who the **** called Melo our savior? :lol: These bias delusional takes on this topic are a joke.

According to a few people in this thread there is no worthy trade package for Melo and no matter who we would get for him we are going to be worse. That's delusional. And who cares if we trade Melo and he thrives for another team, he hasn't thrived with us. It's sounds like a bitter ex. "We're not working out but I'm not going to let him go because I don't want the possibility of him doing better no matter what."" Plus I invested time into him so we're staying together no matter what." Lol

I always think I'm done wasting time thinking about Dipshot Derek, but I just cant shake it off that this dude is the reason we are underachieving.

OK, our bench isnt the best in the league. But I'd say we should be right there at the average. He just does not place guys in their spots.

His "too cool for school" attitude kills me. His nonchalantness kills me. I remember the Mavs game when they were up bout 20, and Rick Carlisle still fuming mad at his players. You look at the Knicks bench and he's sitting down staring at the Knicks logo at center court.

What's going on in your head Derek? Are you thinking about how cute Lance Thomas looks in blue? Are you pondering if Sasha should have left his hair long?

I don't think it's ever been this bad, not even with Woodson, not with Dantoni.

They underachieved as well, but they did show SOME level of competency coaching. They pulled the right moves sometimes.

Derek Fisher can't press the right buttons. His controller is all X's and O's (for lance and Sasha, love you

Got our apology, all good. Looks like Carmelo made the right decision and should have been shooting 3 FTs. Oh well, team is garbage and coaching is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom